Mind Control Newsflash: Girl held against her will for 10 years

by Check_Your_Premises 13 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

This story is taking place less than 3 miles from where I live and 4 blocks from where I work. There is sooooooooooo much more to this than what you are hearing and reading.

It will take a while to sort out all of the details, but this guy with the last name of Hose should do a lot of time for pedophilia,statuatory rape, and whatnot even though this girl is now 24. My mind conjurs up some really grotesque punishment for someone like him.

Latest story in the neighborhood is that Hose is now being investigated in the rape and murder of another underage girl whose body was found in a cemetery just a few blocks from his house. This happend about 6 or so years ago.

For the best local information........check out the local newspaper.................."The Mckeesport Daily News"

HappyDad

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

The book Perfect Victim tells a similar story. Twenty-year old Colleen Stan was kidnapped and kept captive for 7 years before she was able to escape. I have posted several times about this. During her captivity she had many opportunities to escape but her captor had her convinced terrible things would happen if she disobeyed him in any way.

The techniques used by abusive spouses. abusive parents, and abusive cults are exactly the same.

Thank you Lee.

This is exactly how this story is slowly coming out.

What is pi$$ing me off is the narrow minded callers on the local talk shows condemning the girl and not saying much about the guy.

HappyDad

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    What is pi$$ing me off is the narrow minded callers on the local talk shows condemning the girl and not saying much about the guy

It is always easier to blame the victim.

It scares people when things happen that they don't understand. people want to believe that they have control over their lives. They certainly don't want to know or understand that sometimes, (and probably way more than they ever dreame), people have their will controlled by others who certainly don't have their best interests at heart.

It is always easier to say "That would never happen to me". The truth is far too scary for most people to consider. It would mean they have to seal with real issues of good and evil, freedom and slavery. Few people want to go to those dark places.

But hey. Here we are strangers on an internet board, who, because of our shared experience can understand the type of control others can exert over our lives.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

That poor little girl. I hope she can be happy soon.

Lucky us!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit