Bee silly but not stupid

by BlessedStar 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

By the way nowadays we have really decent smelling insect repellent for the bees and the horse flies, bugs.

And, in various places, eg beaches, parks, sites, woods etc there are specially made areas you can relax at eg huts, trees and benches.

Come on there's even parking areas and tour trips, good transportation to get to these places, there are places within walking distances.

And about my title "Bee silly but not stupid" - I'm coming to that.

(By the way it's not really not that misleading like some titles I've come across)

I was trying to bring back a bit of silliness without the technology. That't what I meant.

Blessed Star

• cosmic
    cosmic

Your question(s) are so subjective. A picnic in Phoenix is not a fun thing. When I was staying in Dallas, to get out take a walk was like hiking in a mall parking lot. To commune with nature in Dallas, you gotta drive quite a ways. When I was in LA, all I could think of was that I was glad I wasn't allergic to asphalt or cement. To "picnic" safely in most city parks often requires firearms.

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Your question(s) are so subjective. A picnic in Phoenix is not a fun thing. When I was staying in Dallas, to get out take a walk was like hiking in a mall parking lot. To commune with nature in Dallas, you gotta drive quite a ways. When I was in LA, all I could think of was that I was glad I wasn't allergic to asphalt or cement. To "picnic" safely in most city parks often requires firearms

That's really sad then cosmic. I think at least you can go for a holiday by a relative or friend who don't have that kind of problem. It may be a breather for you. Maybe you need it and you don't know.

Like I said, modern days have taken away some of the good things of this earth. I am not saying technology is bad or anything. But some of natural sites should be enhanced and kept.

BlessedStar

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Something to ponder upon.....

Are your palms sweaty,

is your heart racing and

is your voice caught within your chest?

It isn't love, it's LIKE

BlessedStar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest