controlling circuit overseers

by primitivegenius 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Actually, if we go at a tangent, wouldn;t it be fun to control circuit overseers...

... press some buttons and have one go into "Get On Up" in his opening talk to a congregation, full James B stylee... or hypn0tise them to mime fellatio with the nearest elder whenever they hear "We're Jehovah's Witnesses"...

• Soapydish
    Soapydish

I remember a CO stayed at grandmas house once. That guy was the meanest guy I had ever met! He was questioning everyone and everything, like why haven't you served God more, why aren't you a pioneer, and what kinda job u do and if it takes away from Jehova. I remember feeling worthless.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    This reminds me of one time a CO said that people who didn't make the minimum hours per month (around 8-10) might as well be going to a baptist church for all the good that would do them. Well, I guess the poor bastard was probably right about that!

Poor old misguided and deceived C.O.

He'd have a fit if he knew that I spend 2-3 more times in one week spreading the Gospel about Jesus than I ever did spreading the Watchtower gospel about a Pair-o-dice on earth in a month. And I can work in any profession I personally choose for myself without having any privileges Jesus gives me removed.

Bob Evans (member of a Baptist church)

Walland, TN.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The congregation should insist he put his demands and threats in writing or he can go fck himself.

He will NEVER do that because the letter could then be used in a court of law to demonstrate an agency relationship between the WTS and the local congregation. This in turn would expose the WTS to millions of dollars in legal liability.

• John Doe
    John Doe

So, I gather "controlling" is an adjective and not a verb? ;-)

• greendawn
    greendawn

That is the problem with the WTS it's easy for them to command the R&F and put burdens on them but never think whether they can carry them or of doing something to help them out with these burdens.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Your writing is really big.

Rub a Dub

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

hahaha nice else. hey.... can CO's write? i mean no one can get higher education right? lol

oh and we need to get an EASY BUTTON like they have on the tv commercials. you hit it and as soon as th meeting begins the CO says.......... ahhhhhhhhhhhh F it. lets head to the bar lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit