Many thanks to Simon!

by Elsewhere 41 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Yes indeed!

Without JWD how could we who will be forever underneath youse lot ever get to talk!!

Ozzie (downunder class)

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Hats off and three cheers for Simon and all of you blokes behind the scenes !!!

Cheers

Moggyand me

• xjwms
    xjwms

Good going

and yes.....many thanks

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

We Englishmen find it difficult to take compliments and praise well. Right now Mr Green is likely reading this, blushing and shuffling his feet.......... Yeah right!!

Cheers mate!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I heard that Simon and Angharad went back to be reinstated.... is this true? Oh wait.... that was just a weird little dream I had the other night (right after a pizza party). In that case....

Thanks Simon and Angharad - you've not only been a tremendous help in rescuing people, but your site has provided countless hours of entertainment and sometime "curious" information.

• kazar
    kazar

True! True! True!

• Severus
    Severus

I always look forward to a chance to appreciate Simon and his helpers.

Many deep and sincere thank you's!

• Soapydish
    Soapydish

U mean this place has been up and running for years thanks to Simon? Years?! Dang! Missed the Grand Opening.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Not only JWD's longevity, but the quality of the board. It is still the best ex JW board in the world.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Thanks Simon....without this board I would not have learn the LIE about the so called truth!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit