Kingdom Hall demonstration Memorial night

by kool aid man 14 Replies latest jw friends

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Dozy-this informs NON -Witnesses. We already know the Witness-think. It is vitally important that the general public know the real truth.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    If there is any effort to obstruct witnesses on a Memorial night , which they are commanded to observe and is regarded as the most special meeting of the year , the police will be called.

Yes, it is the most special meeting of the year.

Over 10 million people rejecting Jesus Christ.

The bread that I will give for the life of the world is My flesh.”

At that, the Jews argued among themselves, “How can this man give us His flesh to eat?”

So Jesus said to them, “ I assure you : Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you do not have life in yourselves.

Anyone who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day, because My flesh is real food and My blood is real drink. The one who eats My flesh and drinks My blood lives in Me, and I in him.

John 6:51-56

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

if i ever picketed.. to make the jw's think i'd have something that said

FOLLOW GODS WORD NOT MANS

Word of God: Jesus is mediator between God and man. (with scripture reference)

Watchtower Word of MAN: Jesus is mediator between God and the faithful and discreet slave (with insight book reference)

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Hey Kool-Aid Man, it's me Dave. We have met before at the WNFJ conference. I hope everything is going well for you, and keep up the good work. If there was anyway possible under the sun I would join you on your memorial night demonstration, however Im going through a separation now and my finances are slim.

God Bless You both !!!

Dave

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Just put on a suit and do some streetwork with the latest watchtower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit