serendipity

I notice eyes.

• lola28
    lola28

hi averyniceguy, nice to have you here.

lola

• Spectre
    Spectre

If we are talking about what the first thing I physically look at in a woman is, first it's the nose, then being the assman that I am, I ask for her to turn around.

• boy@crossroads
    boy@crossroads

for a girl.....height, stature and how they move their bodies

for a guy.....apparel, also stature and how they move their bodies (threatening/ nonthreatening)

but... thats just me !

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Of course, I try to analyze her ... the sincerity of her comments ... her approach to the issues at hand ... her view of reality ...

.... then of course I find a convenient way to walk behind her and check out her butt.

Rub a Dub

• jgnat
    jgnat

I check to see if they laugh at my jokes. If they have no sense of ha ha , I tread more carefully. Of course, the joke's on me. I married a man who didn't say anything serious the first three months we dated, and I didn't even notice! How I've PAID for that early honesty. I tell him I hate pink. I get pink everything. Valentine's cards, flowers, slippers... Not because he's forgotten, but because he KNOWS it drives me craaaazy. I've met my match.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

How good their veins are to start an I.V.

shelley

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

I LOVE EYES... i mean the eyes... but honestly... i guess i first notice if they are boy or girl... lol, then its the eyes...

the infamous one

• whyizit
    whyizit

Their teeth.

I tend to watch people's mouths when they talk, so I notice their teeth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit