Do you hate to travel?

by jayhawk1 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Crumpet

I adore travelling. In fact the destination however glam is not what I look forward to as much as teh actual journey. I just like being on the move whether its going to a friend's or to another country or back home again. I think at my best when I'm on a moving train or car or plane.

• Poodles
    Poodles

I love to travel, i go on vacation once a year, i prefer flying because it gets me there faster!!

• Poodles
    Poodles

Dear Lady Lee

I like your outlook on life, i hope i do just as well when my turn comes to deal with a wheelchair!

Paula

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thanks Poodle

I hope you never have to use one. I can't understand people who think the wheelchair is a step backwards. When I don't have mine I feel trapped and isolated. I couldn't even get to the corner store to buy milk.

The wheelchair has given me back my freedom. So I'm on a roll

• Dimples
  • xjwms
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I would need 3 life times to travel where I would like to go - and a boat load of money

• damselfly
    damselfly

I like to travel. What I don't like is going to crowded places, I'd much rather go camping in the woods then be surrounded by people,

Dams

• serendipity
    serendipity

I enjoy traveling, but I don't like driving for long periods. I'm trying to figure out where to go on vacation this year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit