Is the hurricane in Australia affecting anyone posting here ?

by troubled mind 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I worry about you boys down under.......

• ballistic
    ballistic

I already asked them, and Dr Jekyl said, "no worries codger"

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

possibly wombat Woooooooooooooooooo, was that wombat just flying past like mary poppins?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Here's a link from MSN:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11915471/

Sounds like the cyclone did a lot of damage!!!

Swalker

• James Free
    James Free

Are you suggesting the cyclone is destroying JW evidence of scandalous behaviour or something? No?

THEN WHY IS THIS THREAD IN THIS SECTION??????

• wombat
    wombat

It is a scandal that this thread is descibed as a scandal. Ergo it stays here.

No probs for Wombat. That cyclone was a category 5 - same as Katrina. Poor Innisfail (pop 10,000) copped it bad. Over half of homes badly damaged, roofs flying everywhere. 300 kph (180 mph) winds.

Australia just lost 90% of it's banana crop and about a half of it's sugar crop. Rainforests have been stripped of leaves, wild-life devastated.

The bad news is that another cyclone is forming and could come in the same way.

• ballistic
    ballistic

morning! glad you're ok wombat.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Batton down the hatches and lock up your woman wombat - here comes huey .

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Batton down the hatches and lock up your woman wombat - here comes huey .

I wouldn't worry about the "hatches" part guys!

• wombat
    wombat

Thanks Ballistic and Troubled Mind for your concern. Flying wombats..You been smokin' good Doctor?

Sent Ian a postcard in hospital to-day. Couldn't find a card with a wombat on it so he's got one of a friggin koala.

Hey good Doctor - did you watch 4 Corners tonight? Ice/crystal meth. Bloody scary. It's on-line.

Much of the beautiful rainforest in FNQ (Far North Queensland - pronounced "effen Q" has been stripped bare. It's described as though a bush fire has gone through it. The damage to the bird life and other fauna is too tragic to contemplate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit