Dear John and Will:

by Scully 20 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

Hmmm, I thought the guy with the glasses looked more like Rick Moranis.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Acutually, you have a good point scully. Gumby's post is disturbing.

The art department has often provided 'interesting' pics. It's strange what's often revealed when blown up a tad.

unclebruce who thought it was just a pretty picture of a new system dawning.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I've always wondered what the society had against my mom's car. It's still a nice ride.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Will Smith looks a bit worried,

I'd prefer to go like the woman laying down all comfy like ..

== Hey jayhawk, the car looks fine apart from a few scratches. The theocratic clean up crew will have it out jehovah's crack and running sweet quicker than you can say 'quiet home in the suburbs'. unclebruce

• Clam
    Clam

LOL, Brilliant Scully. I like the Philip Marlowe character who's fending Jehovah off with a revolver.

On the subject of their artwork I'd like to see them come up with a special Memorial edition wall poster where Da Vinci's last supper has the faces of the GB superimposed, or indeed why not let the artworkers re-do the whole painting? Who would be Judas? hmmm.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I can't believe you guys all missed it. The Buic LeSabre has UNPAID PARKING TICKETS in the dash. For that alone it deserves destruction.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Really; somebody ought to be held accountable for Cliffhanger.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    And the lady with a scarf is obviously Sally Field.

Looks like she is trying to do her flying nun act, lol

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

That was so funny! Please post more pics like this so we can spot celebrities who have had their faces stolen!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Ahh, there you sit, so shiny and smug, as if you can just get away with your unrepentant Buick-ness forever. Well, I've got something for you bud, straight from G0D'S WORD!!!!!

1 Cor 6:9,10 "What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, 10 nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, nor boring domestic sedans, will inherit God’s kingdom..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit