Here's a link to the South Park Scientology episode

by DanTheMan 10 Replies latest jw friends

• DanTheMan
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

as usual brilliant

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

I wonder if it was the scientology bashing or the "TOM CRUISE PLEASE COME OUT OF THE CLOSET !" jokes that really got the episode pulled ?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Cruise is a hypersensitive little baby.

Although some people would say that is true of me as well. LOL

• wednesday
    wednesday

that was very funny. I am not a south park watcher, but guess I will have to start tuning in.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Whats really funny is a sci fi writer comes up with a crappy story about aliens being caught, transported all the way to Earth in a frozen state then chucked into a volcano to die, their souls escape and are then captured and brainwashed, and people believe that shit !

• wednesday
    wednesday

So that is really what they believe? Wow, that almost makes jws sound reasonable-ok can't go that far, but really, that is the most bizzare belief system I have ever heard of.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I love how they put "THIS IS WHAT SCIENTOLOGISTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE" on the screen during the part where the guy is explaining Scientology to Stan, LOL. And the Gold DC-8's that transported the frozen aliens to Earth - priceless!

• JAVA
    JAVA

Thanks for the link, Dan -- It was great fun to watch. I've never watched South Park before, but that could change.
    Scientology is in the news much more than JWs, but it would be great seeing what they would do with the crazy stuff the Witnesses believe. I can just imagine the fun they would have with the door-to-door, shunning, 1975 failure, and no blood stuff. It could be a great episode. :)

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Thanks for the link, Dan -- It was great fun to watch. I've never watched South Park before, but that could change.

Sorry to be responding 1 1/2 days later. That's a great starter episode, I think. There are many episodes of SP that I would never want to be somebody's first, lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit