Assembly comment anger

by 5thGeneration 27 Replies latest jw friends

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Our C.O. said at our assembly that our research of the Bible teaches us that Jehovah is a "what have you done for me lately" God.

REALLY NICE!

The Society continues to make Jehovah impossible to please.

• luna2
    luna2

Barf! What a great God, Jerhohum is! I mean, honestly, why would you even want to worship such a being?

• anewme
    anewme

Really he said that?

How sad!!!!!

That is just too too sad to contemplate!

I would have wanted to get up and walk out right there and write a letter stating my DA!

How dare he interpret Jehovah to all the sweet people listening to him like that.

I hope he gets an earfull of correction from that statement!

My heart breaks for those serving right now it really does. I think of my good relatives! Really good people! I hope and pray some comment like this opens their eyes soon!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ok... so why would anyone *want* to do anything for this *alleged* deity? Learn a lesson from the wise ant... they don't do sht for us!

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

That would have made me want to jump up and shout:

"How dare you make a mockery of God's infinite love and grace and...oh, uh, sorry, you were talking about your CREATOR, Rutherford, weren't you? Nevermind..."

~Merry

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

That IS what the "J" in J.F.Rutherford stands for, isn't it? Jehovah?

~Merry

• Buhdee
    Buhdee

It all makes sense now......

What's up girl?
    He stood me up again
    Again?
    Mmhmm
    Well what's up with this guy?
    Do you really like him that much?
    Yes honey, I love him, he is fine,
    he does a lot of nice things for me I know he used to do nice stuff for you,
    but what has he done for you lately?

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness
    "How dare you make a mockery of God's infinite love and grace and...oh, uh, sorry, you were talking about your CREATOR, Rutherford, weren't you? Nevermind..."

LOL!!!!!!

• trevor
    trevor

Hey! I bought several copies of Jehovah's book and helped to make it the best seller of all time.

Lets not get greedy or I will start downloading free copies and then he will have to write a sequel - or end that 6000 year holiday and do some real work again.

• anewme
    anewme

Ha! Yes the table could be turned to ask What has God done for us lately????
    Why are we always refering to the OT and to his many great acts in ancient times????

WHAT HAS GOD DONE FOR ME LATELY??? Hmmmm???? C'mon!!!

That was not a good statement he made. Past sacrifices and deeds are certainly a reason why we are loyal to someone and they to us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit