German Nutter

by Dr Jekyll 30 Replies latest jw friends

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

"Do people downunder behave differently?" asked germanxjw.
    Yes, the complete reverse of everyone up over!

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

The frightening thing about this kid (and I MEAN frightening) is that one day hes going to grow up and get himself a wifey. Whats he going to do to her if she does something to piss him off?!?

God forbid he has a baby that cries at night and keeps him awake!

That kid definitely needs anger therapy before he hurts someone badly

• osmosis
    osmosis

Holy crap, total psychosis

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Is he acting or is this his real behavior?

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

There is one expression that sounds a bit strange. Maybe he is acting. Ma wife thinks he could be for real.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I play lots of Germans at online gaming, Unreal Tournament. A few Italians, Spanish, actually just about everywhere. Not many French for some reason. A good competitor wouldn't get angry like that, we play at a professional level, although I do get the odd coment like "arsen fuken" - I've got no idea what it means.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    I play lots of Germans at online gaming, Unreal Tournament. A few Italians, Spanish, actually just about everywhere. Not many French for some reason.

Thats because they normally just give in lol

A good competitor wouldn't get angry like that, we play at a professional level, although I do get the odd coment like "arsen fuken" - I've got no idea what it means.

Me neither, it looks German though... Paging GermanXJW ! We need another translation please. What does "Arsen Fuken" mean? (We'll have to buy him a new apostashirt at this rate)

• ballistic
    ballistic

I've met GermanXJW, he's a really nice guy. It was absolute class that he wore the shirt from his avatar so we would recognise him. (people think he always wears the same shirt all the time)

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    I've met GermanXJW, he's a really nice guy

I know, I've seen the pics, thats why I'm pulling his leg

:)

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

>What does "Arsen Fuken" mean?

"Arsen" seems to have something to do with "arsenic". What kind of game are you playing? Something with drugs? Not sure about "fuken", maybe he mistyped "Funken" which is "spark".

So the question is: What does arsenic spark mean?

German XJW - of the "my-leg-belongs-to-me"-class

edited to add: ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit