!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!

by SickofLies 18 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Obviously the JWs are not into helping ppl in that way by giving their NWT Bibles away for free by the thousands even though they are not worth much as most scholars would agree, given the numerous distortions in them. It smacks too much of a charitable spirit to be liked by the profit seeking WTS.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    Obviously the JWs are not into helping ppl in that way by giving their NWT Bibles away for free by the thousands even though they are not worth much as most scholars would agree, given the numerous distortions in them. It smacks too much of a charitable spirit to be liked by the profit seeking WTS.

LMAO!

Very true!

• Hawkeye
    Hawkeye

When they opened the back of the bread truck, and the adults started crying when they saw the bibles, it was because they were disappointed there was no bread!!!!

Weird...

• Mary
    Mary

Oh you little shit ...........I was dumbfounded when I first read this. I had a sneaky suspicion that it was bogus when I read that they were being sponsored by KFC.

• Fleur
    Fleur

Oooo, someone at the Onion have JW ties, it seems???

You know, it would be funny if it wasn't so eerily close to the truth. No, not that "truth". The truth! As 'lionel hutz' would say, "There's the truth, and the truth!"

This has always irked me about JWs. That they don't give to real relief efforts, but 'wait on the kingdom' to fix everything. that's great, thanks. meanwhile, the rest of us are gonna try to do what we can to keep people from starving.

Thanks for posting that! I would've missed it.

hugs

essie

• free2beme
    free2beme

How about rushing them some FOOD!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

priceless

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Sensational.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Reading some of the replies alone made me spit up my lunch!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit