Toxic substances in our food

by greendawn 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I'm not sure if they were technically "toxic" but I tried a new Chilpotle Pepper sauce on some burritos the other day and I was crapping like a bird the next day.

Rub a Dub

• luna2
    luna2

Actually, RubADub, that pepper stuff is supposed to be good for ya. They say it can kill prostate cancer cells...so drink up!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Luna2 --> Actually, RubADub, that pepper stuff is supposed to be good for ya. They say it can kill prostate cancer cells...so drink up! Good thing I had so much of the pepper sauce. I flushed away a ton of prostate cancer cells. Rub a Dub

• anewme
    anewme

I am very concerned about toxins in my food and appreciate any update on info about the subject.

I got rid of Teflon in the 70s (witnesses were all abuzz about that toxin way back)

Using biodegradable soap products and organic products on my skin was taught to me too.

Taking daily vitamins some say is unnessesary,(some used to say you just made expensive pee) but toxins can leech out important nutrients from the body so taking a daily is good prevention.

I gave up eating cows liver because they said the liver stored chemicals the cow had been given

I stay away from the creek water (that runs through our house pipes) because it might contain chemicals dumped by a neighbor or a deadly bacteria. I shower with it, but keep my mouth closed.

I avoid anything that smells really strong of chemicals such as the cheap furniture and decor products from other countries that use formaldahydes and such.

One 40 year old man I met at a bus stop once told me that his feet were amputated because the inner soles he bought for his arch supports caused him to have cancer of the feet!
    So I stay away from cheap knock off shoe liners.

I even gave up deoderant for a year..........but went back on it for obvious reasons.

The list goes on and on for me.........yeah I'd like to avoid getting poisoned needlessly.

Got anymore helpful Heloise hints for staying alive?????

Anewme (of the I dont want to die class!)

• Gill
    Gill

I don't worry about them overly.

If they were so bad for us, the life expectancy in the modern developed world would not be rising.

A child born today, has a life expectancy of 100 years.

I don't think those additives have done us TOO much harm.

However, life expectancy in the countries that eat the 'natural diet' is not so high.

• luna2
    luna2

Perhaps the key is to eat and drink a variety of things so that you'd don't accumulate too much of any one sort of toxin. Seems like there's something "bad" in just about everything.

• cosmic
    cosmic

Eating right is important, but I doubt that many generations of eskimos got a lot of fresh veggies, but they seemed to survive. The problem doesn't seem to be our diet as much as our way of life, as I wonder if the weight gain for a Doritio crunching coach potato is different from that of a Tofu crunching coach potato? Are the preservatives in our food harming us? No doubt. I suspect that a thousand years from now archeologists will dig our bodies up and marvel at our cultures expertise with embalming techniques.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

NO -Life expectancy is increasing not decreasing

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

I worry about the Toxic Substance at my door.......

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

Foods/Products to avoid:

Tap water (use either distilled or reverse osmosis water [tap water contains all sorts of toxins, lead, chlorine, FLOURIDE, aluminum, viruses, and bacteria])When using distilled water (the purest form of water) be sure to add liquid minerals, which can be purchased on most Health Food Stores.

Refined carbohydrates (white flour, white rice, white bread, white/brown sugar)

Trans fats/Hyrogenated oils (hydrogenated margarines, greasy foods, butter, deep fried foods)

Keep dairy consumption minimal and only use certified organic dairy products (Conventional cows are injected with antibiotics, steroids, and growth hormones which are clinically proven to be harmful to humans.

Coventional produce (Conventional fruits and vegetables are sprayed with carcinogenic[cancer causing] pesticides and herbicides) Try to use Certified organic produce

Artificial Sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame pottasium, ASPARTAME, Sucrose, and any Nutra Sweet products [These sweeteners are poison and cause brain damage])

Vaccinations (wether is the MMR shot, Tetnus, or the latest designer trendy flu shot, AVOID ALL SHOTS [traces of mercury and cancer viruses have been showing up in vaccinations])

Dentists using flouride and amalgam restoration (flouride weakens the immune system and has been shown to cause bone cancer, AMALGAM is MERCURY, one of the most toxic metals in the universe.)

Cellular Phones (cell phone radiation is high and cancer causing, even when not in use the phone is still emiting harmful radiation)

Conventional Deodorant and Anti Pespirant (all conventional store bought armpit sticks have aluminum and gasoline byproducts in them [use organic deodorant or use a paste of water and baking soda, cheap and non toxic)

Toothpaste with Flouride (flouride weakens the immune and causes bone caner [use organic or natural toothpaste without Flouride])

Good foods

-Fruits and Vegetables -Whole grains ( 100% whole wheats)

-Pure fruits juices instead of pop

-Lots of Whole grain pasta

-Free range Turkey and Chicken provide lots of needed protein

- Fish and Cod Liver oil (provide Omega 3 and other essential fatty acids)

-Take a daily multivitamin

- Whey protein powders and weight gainers (if needed)

Educate-Yourself
    The Freedom of Knowledge, The Power of Thought ©

Current News | Introduction | Colloidal Silver | Chemtrails | Emerging Diseases | Forbidden Cures | Immunity Boosting | Nutrition | Mind-Body Connection
    Ozone | Bioelectrification | Story on Drugs | Vaccine Dangers | Cancer | Newsletter
    | New World Order | NWO News | Pam Schuffert | Reports From Peru
    Phil Schneider | Al Bielek
    | Trevor James Constable | Mind Control | Brice Taylor | Ted Gunderson | Free Energy | Membership | Help | Discussion | 2003 Tim White | 7 Matthew Ward | Kanya Vashon McGhee | Montalk | Cell Phone Towers | Ruth Drown | ZS Livingstone | Red Elk | Dowsing | Don & Carol Croft
    BBB | The Draft | Syphs & Chemtrails | Orgone Generators |
    Anna Hayes | Gary Wade | Tone Generator | Home | Contact Us | Products | Search | Letters | Links

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit