Sigh, March 17

by lola28 21 Replies latest jw friends

• lilybird
    lilybird

Don't worry.. The depressing memory of your day of baptism will slowly fade into blurry history after awhile.. I got baptised about 30 years ago now.. but I can't remember the day,, the month or year.. I can't barely remember it happening..But I remember telling the elders we were never coming back..Now that's a great memory!!!!

• lola28
    lola28

Hey Stud, no I’m not sad because I can’t celebrate my baptism I’m sad because I realize what a huge mistake I made, and I will only cheer up if you spin with me.

lola

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Lola, I really hope that everything is ok. Remember I am here if you need to vent. Also, rather than thinking about this as your date of your baptism, go out and think about how you are mostly free now. Today is the day that you will not think about your baptism, treat yourself to something fun since you have been under the weather and taking care of your sister.
    I hope that you feel better! We are all here!

• Brigid
    Brigid

I'm sitting here trying to remember when I got baptized. I cannot. I can't remember the date, the season--I remember I was 19 and it was El Paso in a swimming pool.

Yes, little one, time will heal. Keep the cell phone on silent, pick up for real friends. Get out and celebrate St. Patty's Day!!

Love and Light, Little One,

~Brigid

• greendawn
    greendawn

The fact that you can express so well how you feel and to vent those negative feelings shows that you are willing and able to deal with them, it is a matter of reconnecting with the world, by breaking down the invisible walls the WTS built to shut off its members from the rest of mankind.

• heathen
    heathen

LOL -- most here probly don't know my thoms chat handle .......

anyway here goes - WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

at least I can make my eyes spin he he

• lola28
    lola28
    LOL -- most here probly don't know my thoms chat handle .......

Oh nuts, I forgot about that, oh well. Okay let's spin but if you throw up on my shoes again I am going to be very unhappy. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

lola ( look at it's lil eyes spin, hehe)

• Spectre
    Spectre

Hey Lola,

I can't even remember the month that I was babtized(probably june of july though).

If it means anything over an internet connection, we are always here for you.

• luna2
    luna2

Again? Sheesh.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Sorry chica! I don't remember my anniversary, Sept-Oct maybe, I think it became the combination of the lock on my meeting briefcase, which seems to have gone missing...

Have a better day tomorrow!

:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit