To all the faders who still go to meetings

by What-A-Coincidence 18 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

My mind does tend to wander but then it always has.

Even when I was quite young, it seemed like we were just hearing the same thing over and over again. Sort of like being stuck in 5th grade.

Rub a Dub

• Severus
    Severus

I do my part for the worldwide work...

WATCHTOWER MONEY - New contribution program!

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

My advice is just don't go.
    Much has been written on this board about fading, da'ing and def'ing. But you will find if you have done nothing wrong (i.e. nothing they can disfellowship you for) and simply stop going there is very little they can do to you and probably will leave you alone after a while.
    Eyeslice

• truckerann
    truckerann

Not going is the solution....and that is not a disfellowshiping offense....but to those who still go this a is great time to write out a "TO DO" list or your grocery shopping list....

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    What feelings/thoughts go through you at the meetings???

What can I use when I post on Blondies "Answers you will not hear...." thread when I get back ?

I also have been seen to shake my head, and then I get a nudge from Sister BluesBrother

• mustang
    mustang

Anagrams: I used to look at all the signs and banners and count the number of words made by transposing letters. I even remember doing this @ Yankee Stadium "listening" to the drone of Knorr & Franz

Mustang

• Dune
    Dune

I usually think about how the hell i got myself into the organization. look around at people and try to spot the ones that might leave if given the oppurtunity. sometimes i even do my math homework under the guise of taking notes.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

i dont know what i think about while im asleep.

bonnzo, of the drooling on myself while i sleep during the meetings class.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

First, I try to spot out all the hot broads. Then I'll space out, and I'll go sit in the back attendant's chair with my dad. As soon as the meetings over with, I make a run for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit