Commonwealth Games

by Clam 34 Replies latest jw friends

• wombat
    wombat

Clam...do you realise that because of the 100 yard gap we could secretly plot the overthrowing of the system and no-one would find us ? Fantastic.

I should do some homework to be more specific. Australia did really lousy in an Olympics (Montreal?) and our Government spent many millions setting up an Institute of sport.where live-in athletes of all persuasion could devote themselves full time.

In Australia, sport is the opiate of the masses. A good sporting win helps the sitting government to be re-elected. Our PM, John Howard, delights in describing himself as a "cricket tragic".

Personally, I'd much rather think about Australia's sporting victories than our involvement in Iraq. It's much nicer.

• wombat
    wombat

Yeah Clam....That Aussie Bible is really funny without being offensive to Christians.

Maybe next we will get an Aussie Koran. Or an Aussie Joseph Smith.

How about an Aussie story on the Judge....How would you describe a travelling companion who wore nippleless bras in Aussie? A challenge.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Dear Clam bear,

I think I know why you've got us doing the long jump. I think you need to put your insertion point at the end of your text and hold down the delete key a while to reel in all the wayward whatsit

cheers, techo unc

ps: if you think KR's is a funny read try the pidgin version.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    thanks bearbro ... i'm still a bit worried about you in there though... i feel like offering you fish

Make him drink fish milkshake !

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Make him drink fish milkshake !

Butt where will we inset the straw? .. better make it a long one too

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

porpoise flavor, that'll put hairs on his back.

• Clam
    Clam

No fish for me fellahs. I belong to a cult called Jehovah’s Polar Bear’s™ where we are required to Abstain from Fish™. So it’s mainly seals, and the odd baby bear for me, although if you southern hemisphere fellahs wouldn’t mind mailing up a few penguins I’d be grateful. I bet they’re well crunchy.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

reckon i could nab a few fairy penguins for you!

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

wait a

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

wait a sec, didn't m

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit