Elder™ sighting at work

by Scully 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Strange....it seems they are shunning themselves now. Is that what was meant by "resist the devil and he will flee from you"?

How does that work when you try to "save" them?

Do they feel they are not worthy?

Whats going on?

My elder friend is not like that. He loves talking to me.

• Scully
    Scully

LOL @ Quotes

Correct response: "Sure! Could you get me the latest Watch Tower Library CD-ROM? I could also use a copy of the "Pay Attention..." book. Oh, and just to add further cost: how about a Proclaimers book and also an Aid book.

But I already have those! And the Branch Office Procedure Manual. I bet he doesn't have one. Maybe I should print out a copy and mail it to him, to let him know that I really have all the WTS Literature™ I could possibly need.

David Christopher:

I think he may have been thrown off by wondering whether he could Count His Time™ talking to me or not.

• Quotes
    Quotes

Scully said "But I already have those"

Oh, sure. *YOU* have those. ;)

But some of us are not so lucky. Some of us were ordered to destroy their WTS Lib CD-ROM. Some of us are prevented from obtaining such things "except through legal means". Some of us feel that an elder freely supplying a CD to person A, and then person A freely gives said CD to person Q, would be operating through legal means.

Of course, I'm just kidding. I don't really want their crap. :) Still, it would be nice to make them work!

~Q

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Notice that all he could think to say by way of encouragement was , come to meetings, read the literature. A 10 year old may say the same.. No original words of wisdom from this "Spiritual Man"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit