GUY

by rubi 25 Replies latest jw friends

• rubi
    rubi

Topic: is it ok to be gay does god approve of this.. I have a brother which I love and he recently came out of the closet, realy I'm not a baptized JW nor publisher but I do go to some of their talks with my mom and father. I feel sorry for my brother because my parents oppuse it really bad... What do i do??? support him, in a way i think actualy know its wrong you choose your sexuality and he use to date alot of girls. I dont know...

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Is it OK for your parents to be JW's? Yes. It's a personal freedom/choice, no different then being gay.

Kwin

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Who cares what any religion or person thinks of this? Your brother is free to do as he pleases. If women don't turn his crank but men do, let him go with it! Nobody should go through life without experiencing love, even if it's from the same gender.

• rubi
    rubi

I know it's his choice, but my question is.. is it ok with god???

• greendawn
    greendawn

Biblically homosexuality is not approved, but this preference is usually due to genetic reasons that the person can't control, so there is no need to hate homosexuals. Unfortunately the JWs are very legalistic and don't understand such details.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    I know it's his choice, but my question is.. is it ok with god???

Why would god make Gay people if it wasn't OK with him?

Kwin

• rubi
    rubi

i heard my dad pull a watchtower article stating that you can control homosexuality,

I dont know he is my brother but the way I think some time that if god would of thought homosexuality was ok he would of created ADAM and ADAM

• rubi
    rubi

They have so much information on homosexuality and the answer i'm looking for is it ok?

Why did god distroy sodom and gomora?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    I dont know he is my brother but the way I think some time that if god would of thought homosexuality was ok he would of created ADAM and ADAM

Well, using that logic, then you can safely argue that God thinks well and approves of incest as he only created one human couple to start off with so obviously their kids had to have sex with each other.

Kwin

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Why did god distroy sodom and gomora?

Because his horse needed a salt-lick.

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit