Sign the JW reform petition now!

by inquirer 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

You're a fine man inquirer, we all make mistakes lol

pleased to meet you bro.

unclebruce

ps: stand back tower's starting to wobble!

• greendawn
    greendawn

It won't work because it goes too much against the grain of the GB, it's a resolute policy of theirs not to tolerate any criticism whatsoever of their teachings, and it's better not to do anything that recognizes any moral authority to them.

They are anything but spiritual and reasonable they are in fact impostors, putting words in God's mouth, that have set up an elaborate and diabolical deception system to ensnare the ignorant and the naive.

• metatron
    metatron

Don't waste your time. They don't give a rat's a$$ about the friends. Publishers are just numbers, willing thralls who

exist to gather donations and converts. How can anyone observe the recent downsizing and not think, " does the organization

have less needs?" - are Witness kids leaving the organization? are old timers getting burned out? are contributions drying up?

- why would you offer less support to people who clearly need more help? why would you layoff older Bethelite while offering

to accept new ones?

answer: they don't care. It's about money and power

metatron

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I dont want life to be easier on witnesses. The harder it is the more will leave or never become. I dont want reform I want wreckage. They are in a slow downward spiral and their only parachute is China. Let them eat cake.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Ray Franz was an honest reformer and he was on the Governing Body. I think he had some others on the Body convinced, too.

Look where it got him.

They are going to listen to a rank & file petition? Apostate petition? No way I can see that ever happen.

But it could be useful if it got current witnesses who signed it disfellowshipped!

James

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Resistance is futile...

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I don't see any point in signing this. The wts hierachy are beyond reform anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit