The other shoe dropped...

by mrsjones5 16 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

This is a continuation of what happened last week. If you're interested here's the topic http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/109154/1.ashx

I appreciate the optimism that was shown toward my mother and her interest on what I was learning at my church and the opinion that maybe she was becoming more open towards the idea of her child being something other than a jw.

Sad to say I wasn't so optimistic and what happened today just confirmed what I knew all along. This time my mother dragged my father into it and I decided that I didn't want to have this conversation and asked very politely that we just move on to another topic. That pissed my father off and he ended up hanging up on me when I wouldn't budge. And after it happened I prayed and thanked God for where he has brought me and told him that I never want to go back.

Sigh,

Josie

• sf
    sf

Hey gf,

I'm not sure how I missed your first thread...

Girl Scout cookies?? LOLOLOLOL God, can she get any more hypocritical?

Love the new avatar.

sKally

• luna2
    luna2

She was prolly trying out some theocraptic strategy on you (seeming to be more open and understanding), but couldn't keep up the act. Oh well.

I hate getting hung up on. I would be tempted not to take any calls from the parents for a while....but then, I'm kind of a bitch. LOL

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hey Girlfriend,

Thanks for the reply and yes she can and often does. This is the same person who really expects to get her christmas gift from each of her kids each year and is now trying to tell me about the troof. So I guess in her mind it's ok to eat the cookies.

Josie

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

sorry; let mom know she's a hypocrite, and she's pursecuting you. i know it's hard. also she's violating you civil rights , of freedom of religion. , the same as the jw's scream. then tell her to reject the bread and wine at the memorial. to piss jesus off some more . then hang up the phone. sorry mrs j. that's were i'm at with jw's. i kick them first. and don't let up till they CRY UNCLE. GOOD LUCK JOHN

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hey Luna,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I think the parental units will be cooling their heels for a while. Best to let it lay for now. But they'll be a callin' soon enough...I am the mother of the only grandchildren they've got.

Josie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hey Johnny,

Long time no hear. I so miss you on yahoochat. You always cracked me up! You're such a warrior!

Josie

• juni
    juni

Hi Josie,

Sorry to hear about what happened.

You know - Mom and Dad should be thankful that they have a lovely daughter who cares for her family's needs and is not a criminal or walking the streets.

This religion drives them crazy. They're afraid to think for themselves. To them IT IS the only way to be a good person.

I know this hurts, but I hope you get past it quickly and get on w/enjoying your new friends, church, etc.

Juni

• johnny cip
  • johnny cip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit