Commentary

by Seven 51 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Frenchy,

I thought MDS had the answers? I'll be awaiting your "report".

Tom

• Zep
    Zep
    I'll be awaiting your "report"

Waiting for the 'Report'....huh!, don't hold your breath. Besides, it's a 'secret' sssshhhhhhh.

Frenchy

Let's see if I'm getting this. Are you saying there is a (singular) person on earth today that is Jehovah's exclusive representative? That this person alone is authorized by Jehovah to make known his will to man?

G'day Frenchy. Yes, you are quite right, there is such a person and he posts regularly on h20 of all places. His name is Gary/Larry aka Joshua1992 aka The Dumpster messiah.

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

MDS:

G'day Frenchy. Yes, you are quite right, there is such a person and he posts regularly on h20 of all places. His name is Gary/Larry aka Joshua1992 aka The Dumpster messiah.

So, is Zep correct here? Is this the guy you're talking about?

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Hey, Guys, check out the latest thread in the literature forum. That's where I posted it.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• Zep
    Zep

Sheeesh, i hope not. That would make them certifiably insane for sure.

• MDS
    MDS

Frenchy:

No, he is not.

The person we refer to is not known at all, at the present time...and has not introduced himself to the world at present.

This personage, his name, and other particulars will surface at the dawn of the "Great War," spoken of at Daniel 10:1 (NIV), also at Matt. 24:7, and Rev. 6:4.

That "Great War," will be unmistakable event. And it will shortly befall us all, very soon. We are indeed, living in the "time of the end."

Until that time, he remains "hidden," "in the shadow of God's Own hand" ... "concealed within God own quiver," as a special "arrow" for God's usage.... he remains under God's special protection and blessings until that time.

Isaiah 49:2 spoke of the situation this way:

"And he proceeded to make my mouth like a sharp sword. In the shadow of His hand he has HIDDEN ME
    . And he gradually made me a polished arrow. He CONCEALED ME in his own quiver."

This is God's doing, to "conceal" him, to have him "hidden," away... as in His Own "quiver." He is a very, special "arrow," that God Himself will use, exclusively...So then, this is God's doing. ...thus this is the way the drama must be played out.

The same way, Jesus had to await, his time, his "hour," to announce himself to the House of Israel. So, it is here too, the same. -- See John 2:4

And, as the prophecy above indicates, it is Jehovah God who "gradually" makes him into what He desires Him to become, a "polished arrow,"...gradually,....

His training then, must be complete... Only Jehovah can say when he is really "ready" for this assignment. Until then, he must await God's Timetable.

Take Care,

MDS

PS: Amos 3:7 mentions Jehovah's "confidential matters" literally, in latin, as God's "se-cre-tum" [secret]. -- See NWT footnote Large Print Reference Bible

BTW, the things we are speaking of, are "sacred secrets," from God's perspective. So, ridicule if you must... but I wouldn't advise it.

• Zep
    Zep

MDS, are you involved with 'The Report'?. If so, what happened to the web link i was promised? They said it was going to be up within a week, and that was months ago?

I mean all this stuff is fascinating MDS, just like Frenchy's story was fascinating. But how do you expect us to believe this stuff when you don't offer up any real proof.

I'm afraid i'm more liable to believe Frenchy's story than yours.

• Simon
    Simon
    The person we refer to is not known at all, at the present time...and has not introduced himself to the world at present.
    His training then, must be complete... Only Jehovah can say when he is really "ready" for this assignment. Until then, he must await God's Timetable.

Does HE[/i] know who he is...that he is the chosen one?
    I mean, could it be me and I don't know it yet?
    It's just that..well, if I'm going to have to give up my day job then there's things I have to arrange first. Do you know what salary God will be paying? Will I just demand any amount from my new followers? Will all my income come from selling 'reports'?
    Do you actually manage to convince anyone[/i] with this stuff???

• MDS
    MDS

Hi Zep:

MDS, are you involved with 'The Report'?. If so, what happened to the web link i was promised? They said it was going to be up within a week, and that was months ago?

The website is still coming....we will advise when it is finished.

I mean all this stuff is fascinating MDS, just like Frenchy's story was fascinating. But how do you expect us to believe this stuff when you don't offer up any real proof.

Neither (a) the website, nor the (b)book called the "Report," offers any "proof" of this man's claims, the writer's claims, other than the interpretations of scriptures and prophecy themselves, as being backed by God..."god-breathed," God inspired.

Only the interpretations themselves, are offered as "proof."

Let me explain.

When someone "predicts" something...we need time to observe, to look, to meditate, to analyze, to see if such predictions have actually "come true" or not. So, we need time for this...reasonably speaking.

Jehovah God knows this.

So, Mankind will be given much, much time to wait, observe and see if the "predictions," the interpretations of scripture and prophecy will indeed come true or not, just as the writer of the "Report" had said they would.

Also, the people will know, using Deuteronomy 18:18-22, whether the one who speaks of these things, is a "true" or "false," prophet. They will be given much time to analyze and observe the outcome of what has been predicted...over 14 years.

Actually, the real essence of the "Report" itself, is that it makes a number of serious "predictions" about the future of Jehovah's Witnesses and God's dealings with them, in the future, as described in detail within the book. The book speaks of the coming fate of the nation of Jehovah's Witnesses as "modern-day Israel," of Bible prophecy, and how they fare, in the future days ahead...with the "king of the North" bearing down upon them.

The book shows the WTS will make a "serious mistake" in misreading the situation of the upcoming "Great War," as directly leading to "Armageddon," and will unwittingly PROCLAIM SUCH TO THE WORLD, thru its official journal, and signature magazine..."The WatchTower" magazine. This "MISTAKE," this foolish blunder in judgment, will prove to be fatal for them, and will virtually (though not completely) put them "out of business" as the self-proclaimed, "spirit-directed", but yet, non-inspired, "prophet" before God and mankind.

This is because, as said above, the "Great War," WILL NOT lead to "Armageddon," at all, but unexpected "peace," yes, "peace," between nations...peace. And during this unexpected "peace," during a time of proclaimations of "peace and security," yes, during that time of peace, then...

...WORLDWIDE PERSECUTION will come upon Jehovah's Witnesses, as a nation, quickly, "instantly," upon Jehovah's Witnesses, world-wide. At that time, Jehovah's Witnesses are now, earthwide "enemies," with the "king of the North," and his great "war" machine, who now reigns supreme earthwide. The United States of American will suffer a horrible defeat at his hands and will be reduced to a nation only interested in deeds of humanitarianism, at this time in human history.

The "Report's" predictions.

The world's scene will change drastically, after these events take shape. And so, Jehovah's Witnesses as a people, will have to "change," to accommodate the situation...completely change, to appease the "King of the North." Those that choose to "stay with the organization" at this time, will indeed, "receive the mark of the beast" as those in power at the helm of the organization will direct them to do so...during such an unexpected, unforeseen difficult time.

The "Report" speaks of, "predicts," changing political upheavals ahead, changes in policy as to how they (Jehovah's Witnesses, Israel) will be handled and viewed by the world in general, governments of the world, in the upcoming months and years ahead. After the "Great War," spoken of in Daniel 10:1 NIV; Matt. 24:7; Rev. 6:4.

The "Report" also speaks of a major split or major break in the brotherhood of Jehovah's Witnesses, resulting in two factions of JWs, divided off from each other, as spoken of in prophecy. This major split is foretold in the book for the nation of Jehovah's Witnesses, just after the "Great War" has been finished.

The book also, speaks of God revealing His Hand in a powerful way, by adding 200 million followers to the movement, to the smaller faction that breaks off, He adds this number to them...but only after the split has occurred. At a specific time, they are presented to the world, as a united group of worshipers, as Modern-Day "Israel," a completed nation, numbering over 200 million, as Romans 11:25,26 foretold.

Again, the prediction: Some, 200 million individuals will willingly and voluntarily, embrace the Name of God, and will want to be publicly identified by that Name, indicating Jehovah's blessings upon the newly established group, who have the courage to break free from the present-day structure and organization under the direction of the WTS.

This is an indication of God's special blessing upon such a group.

These predictions and more predictions like these, interpretations of prophecy, will be first, written down, dated and documented, for all to see. They are put before the world, as "proof,"... that only God, Jehovah KNOWS THE FUTURE, how things will turn out.

The writing of this literature, The "Report," ... the accuracy of the predictions, then, becomes the "proof" then, of God's Will in the matter. The "proof" that God is backing the writer of this material. Also, that He wants mankind to know, the "way out" of this situation.

Then, people simply wait, they wait and see if the "predictions," and interpretations come true...and then, they can make their decision as to whether they want to accept the "claims" of the personage, making these aforementioned predictions.

This is God's way of settling the matter...of directing His people, in the path to which he wants them to go.

So, if and when these "predictions" come actually true, then, and only then, will the people make up their minds about the "one person," responsible for the writing of these "predictions," and whether this person is who he claims to be. Whether he is from God or not.

Can he now, "guide" the world, "into ALL TRUTH," -- that will be the question before all, at that time. -- John 16:13

Time, much time is needed.

The world of mankind, will have over 14 years, that's OVER 14 years, to observe, think, analyze and make an informed decision about the claims of this individual responsible for all of these "predictions."

They will be given the much needed time to analyze the matter, by Jehovah God. And then, and only then, when they have observed ALL OF THESE PREDICTIONS and interpretations of scripture/prophecy to have come true...only then, are they expected by God, Jehovah, to make a decision on the matter...only then.

So, you see, we have much ahead of us, before we are expected to make our decision on whether this person is who he claims to be...if he really is "from God" or not...God's representative or not.

We don't have to rush...we have plenty of time, to make up our minds...and much "evidence" to consider, before we are expected to make up our minds.

So relax...as they say ... "Rome wasn't built in a day," was it?

Take Care,

MDS

Edited by - MDS on 22 October 2000 4:10:52

• Zep
    Zep

So, this anonymous person you talk about, does he claim to be 'The Son of Man'?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit