Has Noah's Ark been found? New satellite images of anomaly on Mt. Ararat

by truthseeker 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

They found Noah's Ark again?

Looks like a big hunk of snow to me. I've found stuff that looks like that around the wheel wells of my truck.

• luna2
    luna2
    Even if they find Noah's Ark on Ararat... God still sucks.

LMAO!

I used to be a sucker for all of this stuff. I'd watch tv specials about expeditions to find Noah's ark raptly. It was always a disappointment, though. Kind of like those specials where people are searching Loch Ness for the monster or the African jungle for dinosaurs and giant snakes or the forests of the Northwest and Canada for Bigfoot. They never actually find anything.

As someone has already mentioned, this thing appears boat-shaped. Wasn't the ark a big box according to the Bible account? So, if there really is a man-made construct under the snow and ice, how could it be Noah's ark? Ah well, it would still be cool if there was any sort of man made thingy on top of Mt. Ararat.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Looks like a rock.
    Why dont they just send in a helicopter. I am sure there is the technology to properly identify it if it really existed. Man has climbed to the top of Mt Everst, Satellites can read car number plates. Goodness, with Google Earth I can see the trees in my Garden.

• daniel-p
  • jwfacts
    jwfacts

good point daniel-p

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Whether or not it's found the ark was real.

Blessedstar

• luna2
    luna2

If you say so, BS, it must be true.

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

I believe the ark to be true, how come you don't luna?

BlessedStar

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Is everyone missing the blazingly obvious! It can't be the bloody ark - its shaped like a boat and the bible story book clearly shows it looks like a big house without windows!

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Hi Crumpet could you draw or provide a picture of the houses of that era.

BlessedStar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit