Favourite Memories!

by BlessedStar 24 Replies latest jw friends

• stilllying
    stilllying

Being 5 years old and on a big vacation to Mexico City with my Dad, Mom and Grandma and walking among the Teotihuacan ruins. Climbing the pyramids of the Temple of the Moon and Temple of the Sun (actually as I think back I'm surprised we set foot on that place being how steeped in "paganism" it is. We also toured a hugh Cathedral in Mexico City and I remember thinking "Why are we in this church?, I thought Jehovah didn't want us going to churches?" and being scared that we were looking at giant crosses and the such. Even as a 5 year old I was so "indoctranated"

• daystar
    daystar

• Seeing the Grand Canyon for the first time.
    • Hanging out at Morro Bay with friends, watching the sun set behind Morro Rock. http://www.danheller.com/images/California/CalCoast/MorroBay/morro-bay04-big.jpg
    • Amazing sex with a couple of very special people (seperately ).
    • Seeing a special friend for the first time in a long time and running into each others arms.
    • The birth of my son.
    • The look on his face when he's really, really excited.
    • The summer of 1990.
    • Spring Break of 1992, camping out on the beach, clubbing in Matamoros. (I was out of JW-dom, so I could party!)

I could go on...

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Guess I don't have any, but there's time yet .......

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

sad emo

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

sad emo

there must be somthing, maybe somewhere you went or something you did or something someone did for you.

BlessedStar

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Nope, still none - and I'm actually getting quite upset because I can't think of any

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

oh oh

You know what emo? It's really like a moment to yourself that you felt happy and peaceful, maybe something you got at a store, at the beach, even in the garden, a smile, a hug.

Let us know

BlessedStar

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Finding this guy after 15 years....

15 years ago....

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

OpenFire your best friend?

BlessedStar

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    OpenFire your best friend?

My ONLY Friend while I had to attend a kingdumd hall... thoe only one I could talk to about whatever I wanted and not fear ending up in the library... The only one who would sneak out in the middle of the night (use your imagination..)...

,Mike

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit