Favourite Memories!

by BlessedStar 24 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Very Cool, OFG.

Favorite moment in Field Service: Goofing off all afternoon with my sister and a Ministerial Servant. We cruised around and got Potato "Logs" and I practiced driving his car (standard). Got a little distracted and he yelled, "BRAKES!!!!" at the top of his lungs. Coming to a stop less than a hair's width from a semi.

Favorite moment in Parenting: All Day every day. The 4 year old asked me yesterday if I had a baby in my stomach. I said, no that's fat! He says, "How do you know? It might be a baby!" LOL

Parenting of the 16 year old: receiving unsolicited text messages throughout the day that say :I love you mom.

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

The only one who would sneak out in the middle of the night (use your imagination..)...

,Mike

Hi Mike I'm not exactly sure what you mean but if that's your best friend well I'm great with that.

Hope you two remain pals always!!!!!

blessedstar

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Favorite moment in Parenting: All Day every day.

LDH Children are indeed a blessing right.

I remember the first time I practiced driving in a savannah. I didn't crash into anything because there was enough grass all over the place.

BlessedStar

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Ha! BS I found one!!!!

Every morning when I wake up and hear the birds singing and the sun is shining and it feels good to be alive

HOWZAT!

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Emo now that is what I call a GREAT memory!!!

I also love to hear the birds singing. There's something about the morning sun. See the birds fly and build a nest somewhere in a tree. We are blessed to experience that!!!

BlessedStar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit