The Plot Thickens...

by RichieRich 40 Replies latest jw friends

• VM44
    VM44

To nullify a baptism of a person who was a minor at the time requires this action:

As soon as the person reaches 18, the age of legality, they must stop attending meetings, and even claiming that they are a Jehovah's Witness. In this way the congregation cannont claim that the person affirmed their status as a JW after they reached the age of 18.

Doing this might give you a valid claim to nullify your baptism.

--VM44

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Mega and VM44,

this is just for you.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Richie has his reasons, and they are good ones. Let him leave with his trademark Richie flair.

He's sending me his exclusive camera-phone picks of the elder's reaction and I will be selling them on E-bay.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    He's sending me his exclusive camera-phone picks of the elder's reaction and I will be selling them on E-bay.

alt

get em started with that one.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

You have to remember , the last thing Crooklyn wants is more elders snooping around on here o nthis website or others -that would give them an even bigger headache in the long term - that is why there is no procedure

• Buhdee
    Buhdee

I hope you will graduate before doing anything. It's a major step.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Rich,

You don't have to nullify your baptism or DA to accomplish your objectives, but, hey, do what you wish.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Good luck, Richie!

• LDH
    LDH

amazing stuff RR! Good for you. Freedom is just around the corner....

You are the sacrificial lamb and you have been offered up, that's for sure.

• jaredg
    jaredg

if i had to do it all over again i would have just faded away and if they threatened to DF me b/c i wasn't going to meetings anymore or they hear something about my lifestyle i would have written them a letter threatening to sue them for defamation of character.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit