Oh, I really screwed up on this one. What should I do?

by stilllying 14 Replies latest jw friends

• bythesea
    bythesea

I agree with the others that saying you'll attend Memorial in Puerta Vallarta while in port is the way to go...Iits seen as kind of cool to celebrate with our bros and sis in other countries...and actually they would LOVE to have you join them!!

I've been to the KH there and its actually quite nice!! If you have the chance and want to carry the charade a little further you could go by and take a picture of the KH and send to your mom!!

bythesea (btw, Welcome to the board!!!)

• LDH
    LDH

Of course, if you believe the Bible, it says where two or more are gathered in Jesus' name, he is there in spirit. I guess Moms wouldn't want to hear that, though.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

welcome Silllyyyy (is that how it was spelt?)

There is no point upsetting your mum. For two years in a row I went to memorials in overseas countries one in Portugese and one in Spanish. The language is so similar and the script always the same so I really enjoyed it, far more animated than I was used to.

Telling her you have found a cong to attend overseas is a great idea. Hopefully she will think it is great that you are meeting some foreign brothers.

• stilllying
    stilllying

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I will let you all know how it goes.

• ballistic
    ballistic

We want pictures!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit