What would you vote for the world to lose?

by John Doe 37 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

Onions. I know, I know, there are worse things than onions out there, but still.

lola

• upside/down
    upside/down

One way streets.

Carnies.

Any and all forms of "organized religion"...is that an oxymoron?

Thong underwear for men.

The marriage "arrangement".

The right for any woman, anywhere, to ask ANY man..."Does this make me look fat?"

Cellulite.

oh yeah....and the Witnoids.

No "life" prison sentences... We reinstitute the Gauntlet...especially for rapists and pedophiles...if they can survive 6 months on the run...they can live...till then it's open season on their sorry asses, no holds barred.

u/d(of the Pinky and the Brain class)

• Gill
    Gill

Politicians, Royalty and Celebritys.

Money could then be distributed equally!

• whyizit
    whyizit

All foods that are considered to be a "delicacy". Man, as soon as you see "delicacy", you KNOW it has GOTTA be gross!

• serendipity
    serendipity

Spam - the meat and the email varieties.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Visa

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Here we go.........

1. Hip-Hop.

2. MTV.

3. Reality TV. (With the exception of Miami Ink).

4. Trucker Hats.

5. Energy Drinks.

6. The Black Eyed Peas.

7. Any and all of the vacuous chick vocalists i.e. Britney, Jessica, Avril, Christina, Pink, Alanis,etc.

8. Income Tax.

9. Those rediculous rubber bracelets.

10. Las Vegas.

11. Tailgaters (kill 'em all.)

12. Racial/Sexual hypocricy (Anyone who is not white can bag on white folks, but not vice-versa, gay folks can bag on straight folks, but not vice versa, etc.) Learn to laugh with one another folks.

13. Professional baseball players and the rediculous salaries that they earn for doing nothing more than stand in one spot and scratch their nuts.

14. Chick Flicks.

15. Tom Green, Andy Dick, The Lakers, The Raiders, The Chiefs.

16. Republicans.

16. Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal (Not because they portrayed homosexuals, but because as actors, they really suck.)

17. Vegans and their horrendous farts.

18. Anyone who presumes to tell another adult what to do with their own body or mind.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    17. Vegans and their horrendous farts.

Ha! That's the best one yet. ;-)

• lola28
    lola28
    13. Professional baseball players and the rediculous salaries that they earn for doing nothing more than stand in one spot and scratch their nuts.

LMAO, sad but true.

15. Tom Green, Andy Dick, The Lakers, The Raiders, The Chiefs.

Tom Green and Andy Dick should have been taken for a trip to puppy lake years ago, don't care for the Raiders, however as much as the Lakers suck I still love them, they will forver be my team.

lola

• MuadDib
    MuadDib

The concept of "God."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit