What would you vote for the world to lose?

by John Doe 37 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Okay, no silly mushy crap like hate, violence, stupefying religious dogma, or child hunger, I want a real vote. I vote for Canadian proctologists.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Making you pay for everything!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    child hunger

lol, as opposed to adult hunger, i suppose. did you not have afterschool snacks?

i vote for losing the warning ads by health canada on cigarette packages. what a bunch of morons. oh oh! but more than that, "non-smoking drinking establishments." because ya, that just doesn't make much sense at all.

ts

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i vote for getting rid of the DUBS!!!! anyone else want to vote with me????

the infamous one

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

The Bush Regime

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    i vote for getting rid of the DUBS!!!! anyone else want to vote with me????

I'm with the man of infamy .. Brooklyn has enough money to send all 6,000,000 active JW's on a one way trip to the pluto (dear Lord we daily draw closer to thee baaa™).

Sorry about all you with loved ones still in – this is the start of a revolution and sacrifices have to be made... comrades.

Next:

Lawyers and anyone else who speaks with forked tongue.

Telemarketers

Speed hump manufacturers

and the dark evil people who design child proof packaging.

Chocolate bar unc.

• calico
    calico

Cancer

• greendawn
    greendawn

Get rid of pesticides used in food production they are poisonous and their effects on humans have never really been properly studied and in addition who can know whether farmers really care to use them at the right time and quantities.

Mankind survived without using them for thousands of years and when they came out production losses due to pests amounted to about 12% of the crop, now even by using them the losses are higher than that. What's sure is that some ppl make a lot of profit out of producing and selling pesticides given that most farmers use them world wide.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Illness

Dogs

Taxes

• shark attack
    shark attack

ALL MANKIND.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit