Welcome scorchio

by MissBehave 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully
    english charm and seductive games always make a scorchio.

I guess that means you don't deserve to use the term "scorchio"... you're certainly sorely lacking in the "English Charm" department.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Methinks....... PMJ = ezra = scorchio

Oh dear gawd ...say it ain't so!

Where's Farkle when you need him! Go get him Farkle...Bite his lower then a slugs IQ a$$ right off of him!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm embarrassed he's on the same continent. At least I've got a 30 mile-wide moat. Bl**dy ignorant sassenach!

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

Texas Apostate, I am SO SORRY! You are duly given the credit for this thread since you thought of it ten minutes before me (I noticed that too, and then I felt bad). We must have been channeling each other!

• jojochan
    jojochan

Scully that is toooooooo f'n funny! My laugh of the day.

jojochan.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    yaknow.... my kids play a lot on www.neopets.com and one of the "pets" you can create is called a scorchio. I'm guessing this is just one helluva bored kid.

Skully, my daughter likes neopets too. Let's hope that this is a child and NOT a grown man.

• delilah
    delilah

Scorchio is a man????? Hmm....thought he was a she..... I was going to welcome him, her, but after reading his/her posts, I'm disgusted with the condescending, anti-American attitude. And he/she used to be a JW???? Interesting. I wonder why, since they love Jehovah so much, they are here, spouting their filth, and not running for the nearest kingdom hall, begging forgiveness, for ever having left the "truth" in the first place.??!!

However, I suppose I shall be above that, and be nice, and say, "WELCOME", after all...

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I wonder if this is "Scorchio"? http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=44591557

It could be just another guy that uses the same nick. When I found out that "Scorchio" was one of the neopets and how the poster was using sexual connotations with it, my brain went into crazy mommy mode! I had to find out about other things called "Scorchio".

This guy may not be our Scorchio.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Who resurrected PMJ?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Actually I don't think it is PMJ. PMJ was too fond of the Caps Lock key.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit