New Wine in Old Wineskin's - Watchtower Updates its Lies

by unclebruce 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

It really is awesome stuff scully - for 'those that have ears'™ I guess lol.

OK, I'm going to revisit it. As well, I'm fairly sure AF has done considerable work on 1984, "The Orwellian World of the JW's" rings a bell and will be on the net somewhere.

cheers, unc

• wombat
    wombat

unclebruce.....Your research is mind-blowing..

The likes of you and Mary and so many others are incredible insofar as you can draw on so many facts and thoughts in an instant. And Danny keeps us up to date 24/7 on all news.

I reckon that I am not really interested in the WTS but the vitality of this site keeps drawing me back.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Thanks wombat, it's 2.44am .geez I gotta get up soon lol..zzzzzzzzzzz

• Clam
    Clam

Uncle Bruce are you late going to bed or early getting up?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

ROTFLOL Heeey I remmember that - it's from back when we were living in the last days

It and its companion "It's later than you think! have always done my head in. I want to scream "How do you know how late I think it is? Presumptious™ pricks.

psst: how many more have you got stuffed in that sofa?lol

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Nice scan. :) Looks like that watchtower and wall needs some barbed wire around it...

• SomeGeek
    SomeGeek

Okay, maybe it's just me, but for those who doubt the auth. of what people post about older books, why don't you spring 5 bucks (American) and but the books off of ebay. Read them for yourself! Then go to your libriary and look for them. Then, think about...the books are under antiques for nothing. Most people here aren't just makling up stuff to stumble you...sorry had to get it off my chest!

• greendawn
    greendawn

That's a great body of information the beloved FDS that all dubs must obey unquestioningly and revere, is nothing but a vicious manipulator and deceiver whose real concern is how to further his own interests. So they have been lying systematically and blatantly.

In this vein Rutherford who had preached so much about a supposed end in 1925 when it failed to come he blamed the R&F for the dashed expectations of the JWs: "Satan has put in the mind of some that the separation work would end in 1925". He was the Satan that put it in their mind.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    In this vein Rutherford who had preached so much about a supposed end in 1925 when it failed to come he blamed the R&F for the dashed expectations of the JWs: "Satan has put in the mind of some that the separation work would end in 1925". He was the Satan that put it in their mind.

Yes greendawn Russell cut the template, Ratherflawed trimed the joy off it and the pattern of carrot, stick, denial ...carrot, stick, denal continues till today. Why change a winning formula for the sake of truth and decency (and they say that no one has invented a perpetual motion machine.

Why do you think JFR pushed 1925 so hard? Do you think up till then he actually believed he was "in charge of all Christ's belongings", the font of all wisdom or was there some other motive?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

UncleBruce - Fine work as usual!

I hate to see your back get healed up, cause you're just gonna' go back to work and leave us again. ain't ya'? Now tell it like it is!!!! We can take it, Dammit!

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit