What is the criteria for deleting congregations?

by TooOpinionated 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

After reading another thread about a congregation being deleted, I am curious about the process. I didn't even know it could happen.

How is it all decided?

Ah, if only all the central Wisconsin congregations could be deleted~well, I can dream, can't I?

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

From what I know, a reason could be low attendance/low publishers. The congregation where I grew up, merged with another because both had very low publishers and attendance. The other congregation, for all events and purposes, was deleted and it's former members assimilated into my ex-congo.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

How about being google bombed to death by a disgruntled former member?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=kingdom+hall+jehovah%27s+witnesses+rockland+massachusetts&btnG=Google+Search The number one most denounced Kingdom Hall on the internet-Rockland Massachusetts usa Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses.

I warned them!-Danny Haszard

[according to mole reports,they aren't doing too good ]

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Wow, Danny!

• Jimmy423
    Jimmy423

I was a JW for a little over 27 years and an elder for the last 15 of those years. during that time I heard of two congregations being deleted. In the first case there was a big scandal involving an affair or two among elders and their wives. Some kind of wife swapping thing was going on among a few brothers and for whatever reason, the elders decided on a cover up instead of judical action. evidently the entire body of elders knew about the thing and did nothing. As a consequence, when the circuit overseer got wind of it (God only knows HOW that happened) he supposedly made a call to the district OS, he got involved and then Brooklyn shut down the whole congregation after disfellowshipping most of the elders and deleting (don't you love that word) the other elders and ministeral servants. the rest of the congregation was redirected to another area, the buliding sold and paradise restored to all mankind. In the second case the congregation was deleted for the same reason as the last David Lee Roth concert tour. There wasn't enough money coming in to warrant turning on the lights in the building.

On another subject: I have extensive resources on the wts and will be more than happy to share my information with anyone interested in learning more about how this organization operates. I will do anything I can to prevent just one person from falling for this cult, like I did. I'm currently working on a book. In it I will describe in detail exactly how their mind controlling propaganda works on new comers and members alike. Anyone who thinks Brooklyn is not well versed in the mechanics of mind control, mass hypnosis, fear mongering and the subtle power of spirtual abuse to achieve it's ends needs this information. My goal is make this information available free to anyone who has the desire to free a loved one stuck in the grips of this propaganda machine. The tactics are age old, provable and used by every major recruiting organization in the world. The watchtower didn't invent mind control, they simply perfected it and exploited it. The guys at the top know exactly what they are doing and they do it better than anyone. The sad truth is this: Many elders know all this stuff as well as I do, they simply don't have the balls to stand up to the ecclesiastical machine. Ask me anything, if I don't know the answer, I'll find it for you.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Welcome aboard Jimmy!

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

WELCOME JIMMY!

Please add me to your email list and let me know when the book is finished. [email protected]

• Honesty
    Honesty

Low attendance, small donations, active and informed opposers, etc.

Welcome to the board Jimmy!

We can't wait to hear more from you about the Wacktower Publishing Corporation and its affiliated cult, the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Bob Evans (ex-cult member and kool-aid drinker)

Walland, TN.

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Welcome, Jimmy!

I for one would love to be on your email list.

Teresa

• Jimmy423
    Jimmy423

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It is great to be among friends who truly understand. I have several items some of you might be interested in. For instance I have a Word formatted copy of "the book that must not be named" :) I also have a copy of the CD Rom. Also some of the older books. i was the school overseer for 10 years, the field Service overseer for 3 years and a part time pioneer so I have that book as well. Let me know if you need anykind of information at all. I can already tell this is going to be fun. [email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit