Arab woman speaks out....(amazingly)

by upside/down 19 Replies latest members politics

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

vid didn't work for me.:(

• observador
    observador

She's courageous, brave, unafraid and pretty too.

• z
    z

Wow this is so brave of her I spike Hebrew and Arabic she is very wall spoken but sadly she will not live long

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Wow! I think I am in love! [I'd say: "Shhh! Don't tell my wife that I said this," but I'm sure that she would understand and even share my feeling upon seeing Wafa Sultan speak with such passion and courage.] Breathtakingly splendid!

• deeskis
    deeskis

She is inspiring.

my sister and family have been living in Saudi Arabia for the past few years. My sister is not allowed to drive outside their residential compound, when she goes out of the compound she has to cover up.

it is like something out of the middle ages.

The second clip said that the woman was in LA, I hope that she has some protection.

• GodisRight
    GodisRight

Wow, 2 people arguing who can see eye to eye; That is the story of the world. It seems like history is doom to repeat itself. What we are seeing these days are another great war in the making. There is no peaceful solution to any this. Just like we were brain washed by JW. The terrorist are even more so and no amount of talking is going to change anything. only thing you have to expect is war.

• hallelujah
    hallelujah

I remember the Israeli army attacking the Palestinian fighters in the Church of the nativity. I remember Baruch Goldstein - a fundamentalist zionist who went on a suicide mission to murder by machine gun dozens of Palestinians who were praying in a mosque. And I remember the civilised Christian west spraying agent orange all over Vietnam and depleted uranium in Iraq - condemning future generations to mutilated and deformed existences. Yes the lady has courage, but we need people like that in our society to speak up too.

• roybatty
    roybatty

Thanks for sharing that link.

Maybe there is hope for the middle east. Maybe when more mothers get tired of there sons and daughters being suicide bombers will things change.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    but we need people like that in our society to speak up too.

Oh please every day in every city there are people speaking up! Thats the difference! If someone printed on the front page BUSH IS HITLER REINCARNATED would they be stoned to death? People do speak up but this is still a democracy and if the majority vote for a war mongering idiot then thats what we get!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

depleted uranium in Iraq There is depleted uranium in civilian aircraft - so what?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit