Could the GB be using this forum?

by Kristofer 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

Yeah if you are reading this GB. You don't need apostates to bring you down, you're doing a pretty good job yourselves.

• Clam
    Clam
    GB, if you are reading this, visualize my middle finger.

LOL and a MOONIE from me!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Waters are rising ahead of the storm

In the tower they're hiding lost and forlorn

Clams shown his rump ...stilla her uuum ...uuumm f'n poetry!

• Frog
    Frog

I imagine if they were they'd be fishing for something/someone specific, can't imagine them witch-hunting for plebs...

• greendawn
    greendawn

I suspect they do have a team asigned to monitor the apostate sites on the internet in order to gather data as anyone would do when engaged in war, you always want the advanatge of knowing how the enemy moves, to plan the best way to offset him. Of course the old cronies themselves are out of touch with modern information technology.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    I imagine if they were they'd be fishing for something/someone specific, can't imagine them witch-hunting for plebs...

Yes Frog, it's true that there are many common vulgar* people posting here but it doesn't necessarily follow that the Watchtower Gestapo aren't witchunting for the "leak" posters. Those working from deep within the tower. Let amphibians with ears cease croaking and listen to: Greendawn the wise.
    and Metatron with acurate knowledge. unclepleb *plebs

• ballistic
    ballistic

I say so what?

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I know for a FACT that the society knows about the existence and CONTENTS of 'apostate' (or as I call em, real truth) web sites. We had a local needs part in our congregation recently about (fake:) the dangers of the internet (real: the dangers of information), in it the elder talked about how you can find books online that publishers should not be reading like the flock book and he mentioned about sites where apostates meet and discuss things that would be detrimental to our faith. As I'm sure he personally doesn't visit these sites regularly out of curiosity he probably gets all that information from the

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day bro.ballistic,

I count six questions here apart from yours and the title .. so which question is your question questioning?

now give me that ball bbb@!! &%$ack ya freak'n b^%# ..

• Legolas
    Legolas
    If they have no cualms about accessing the UN's library, surely they would have no reservations about checking up on this site.

I agree!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit