Could the GB be using this forum?

by Kristofer 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Kristofer
    Kristofer

I sometimes wonder if perhaps some of the higher ups in the organization are visiting this forum. Perhaps it has become a valuable source for them to "test the waters" before something goes public to see what the reaction would be? Am I overreacting? Does anyone else have thoughts on this?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

g'day kristofer,

I have no idea what the internet arrangements are in Bethel but the society responds quite well to 'apostate attack'. I'd be surprised if someone wasn't keeping tabs. As for testing the waters, I remmember posing that question myself, especially when the reformers were openly peddling their crud wares.

At least two people have posted here while very close to members of the GB.

cheers, unclebruce

• aniron
    aniron

I spoke to a JW couple months ago...he is out but hasn't let on to others.

He knows some senior London Bethel staff. They told him that they do look at "apostate" sites. To see whats being said. He said sometimes they surprised by things appear on forums before even they know about them here in Britain. They worried that so much is appearing on the internet.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The GB probably do not know how to use the internet - but some senior Bethelites surely do

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Just wanted to say hi to the GB..how's the weather?

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

If they are they don't think we are a threat because nothing really has changed for them.

• metatron
    metatron

They do monitor this site and are frequently horrified by what is exposed here, however,

keep in mind that much of their monitoring is irrelevant because the Watchtower Society is dominated by Theodore Jaracz

and his cronies! He/they are callling the shots and the situation is quite similar to dictators like Hitler or Stalin - they see what

they want to see and believe what they wish to believe, facts or no facts.

metatron

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

This site, and others, are monitored but not by the Governing Body.

Metatron is correct (as usual) that the Powers That Be are horrified by what is revealed here and elsewhere.

I do know this is a safe site in that what you reveal about yourself is entirely up to you. If it is a concern for you, reveal no personal information, then no one in that sect knows who you are.

Be well,

Chris

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

If they have no cualms about accessing the UN's library, surely they would have no reservations about checking up on this site. GB, if you are reading this, visualize my middle finger.

-Breck

• Boxed elder bugs
    Boxed elder bugs

If the GB is reading this I say do something for charity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit