What do you think the Watchtower is most afraid of?

by JH 38 Replies latest jw friends

• whyizit
    whyizit

I believe the internet is a biggie!

• Highlander
    Highlander

I believe their afraid of everything. I see this reflected among local witnesses. Paranoia and fear of any subject, topic, thought or action not sanctioned by 'mom'

I can only imagine this paranoia and fear is ten fold among those at 'headquarters'

• garybuss
    garybuss

What do you think the Watchtower is most afraid of?Their own teachings. That's obvious.

• greendawn
    greendawn

That one day the R&F will wake up see through all the lying and manipulation and abandon the org en mass, then they will lose most of their slave labour IOW one of the biggest assets of their corporation.

• sf
    sf

The money trail that WILL lead to the smoking gun.

sKally

• unclebruce
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Lawsuits threaten the money - but would not have been possible if not for the truth about the truth being spread on the Internet

• garybuss
    garybuss

Witnesses used to be bold, confident and enthusiastic. Now the Watchtower studies have topics like patience, endurance, adversities, and discouragement. They are a plodding lot, murmuring, complacent, aware that no one has ever collected on one promise made by the Witness group.

One by one the Witness people are realizing that most of the promises made to them by the Watch Tower Publishing Corporation can be theirs right now just by leaving the Witness group. Most of their problems are caused BY the group or BY following their advise.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

obsolescence

• RR
    RR

Reform!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit