Kingdom Hall Accounts Report

by Honesty 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr Grrrr
    Mr Grrrr

They are a registered charity so just look up that, I will try right now...

Ramsgate East Congregation Of Jehovahs Witnesses Accounts

You can click on all the blue writing to get more info. If you have the charity number of the congregation (In the UK), you can use the site to find others.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Why doesn't the Watchtower Society allow Accounts Servants to make copies of the accounts Report and pass them out to all attendees at the Kingdom Hall so they can follow along as he reads the report? That way all the dubs could more fully share in the joy that comes out of giving from the heart?

I do not know. Actually I do know. They want to keep the information as controlled as possible. I was the accounts servant, and the things the PO would ask me to do were not, umm, quite honest, IMHO. At least not as open as they should have been. He also wanted to control the information that reached the publishers. I had to do the account report once a month, and I had to read it a certain way to please him. Especially if it was a good month. The same fellow was the one that would read the accounts info at my CA and DA.

Burn

• Mr Grrrr
    Mr Grrrr

BETTER LINK

It lists ALL (I believe) JW Accounts in the UK in alphabetical order.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I was a very honest accounts servant for many many years. Because I was good at the job I kept it for 10 + years.

Also I am an auditor. As an auditor you must think through the process of how a person can steal money. It was clear to me that if an accounts servant wanted to he could easily skim a hundred or two $$ off the top every month without ever getting caught.

In regards to reading the accounts report. I tried to give sufficient detail to keep the congregation aware of what was going on. I posted the accounts report on the Board. Most people did not listen to what I said. But there was always one or two that would quiz me after the meeting.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    In regards to reading the accounts report. I tried to give sufficient detail to keep the congregation aware of what was going on. I posted the accounts report on the Board.

My PO told me not to.

Burn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit