Tarot anyone?

by Brigid 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Brigid
    Brigid

Greetings All,

I'm going to be in and out a bit today but I'd like your help with something if you're so inclined. I have an avid interest in Tarot reading (and its subsequent Jungian symbolism). I'm learning a new technique and spread. I'd like guinea pigs er, I mean willing (and open) test subjects.

If you have a burning question, or just seek some direction on your journey, you may PM me with your email addy. Long distant readings can be done (albeit, slightly more vague than eye to eye), I have done it before. I may not be as accurate with the new spread, but I'd like to experiment and help with those who are so inclined.

Bright Blessings,

~Brigid

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Which spread?

• JamesThomas
  • Legolas
    Legolas

Oh please do me...I will PM you my email.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

~waits patiently for email~

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

ROFL

~Merry

• Legolas
    Legolas
    ~waits patiently for email~

• Legolas
    Legolas

So how is this going to work?

Are you doing it now and then you will email me the results?

• Clam
    Clam

THE WATCH TOWER

Divinatory meaning Upright - Disruption. Conflict. Change. Sudden violent loss. Overthrow of an existing way of life. Major changes. Disruption of well worn routines. Ruin and disturbance. Dramatic upheaval. change of residence or job sometimes both at once. Widespread repercussions of actions.

Ill Dignified or Reversed - Negativity. Restriction of desires and imprisonment. Less severe forms of the above. Drastic change that may rob the individual of freedom of expression. Sometimes bankruptcy and imprisonment. more usually imprisonment within a set of circumstances which cannot currently be altered. Sudden changes out of one's control.

• Brigid
    Brigid

Peanut butter~~~yes, yes, very funny--Hahahaha!

Thanks for all responses. I have to sign off in order to coddle my more mundane pursuits in life (making a living, errands, etc.)

I will try to get to everyone.

Thanks again,

Love and Light,

~Brigid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit