Do you believe in negative energy?

by xjwms 30 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

LT

I know, right? Metaphor schmetaphor!

Just flip-flopping between the four worlds...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hehe

The joys of flowing through life. It's great until it's terminal, but even then is it the end?

Nice post, Joel

LT of the "bad puns" class.

• Brigid
    Brigid

LT,

<<Blessed be!>>

Are you coming over to my side? LOL!

Bright Blessings,

~Brigid

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I've experienced "negative energy" in that I've had extremely needy, clingy people sucking all the life out of me till I feel unable to deal with anything else.

I've also experienced self-generated "positive energy" with really good results in my personal environment.

Somewhere I read once that when around someone generating negative energy or sucking all your positive energy like a vampire, a good defensive tactic is to cross your ankles and cross your arms at the wrists. This helps to offset that negative charge. I don't know whether that works or not.

I hope you get the positive energy you need. Watch or listen to some funny shtuff. It helps because laughter generates positive energy. So does some music.

Frannie

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I went through something similar last summer.

By then I wasn't attending meetings at all and had people from the hall dropping by during the day. By late summer early fall, family members wanted to drop by. I had the same feeling you do now: that it was leaving too much negative energy behind.

Brigid is right in that you can neutralize that negative energy. I'm sure she could be a good source of info for doing so.

I asked someone recently the Best way to attract positive energy her response was pretty simple: think positive thoughts.

Sending positive energy your way.

meagan

• greendawn
    greendawn

There are certainly both types of energy and it is intense feelngs that produce them, love of course produces positive energies as does a strong sense of vitality. If you find yourself in a house where a couple is going through a bitter conflict you can sense the disturbed atmosphere as something almost tangible. Generally intense feelings and moods cause resonances in ppl nearby.

• blondie
    blondie

BAY LAUREL = Fire/Mercury Leaves and Wood
    Burn the fresh leaves,
    and let the smoke hit the four corners of a room for
    purifying and cleansing of negative energies.

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

When I was a waitress I noticed that when I was having a bad day, it seemed that all of my customers were having a bad day. I feel that it was negative energy. IMO, it exists. My husband and I were talking about this the other day, and if he felt that different stones could effect that energy. He said "Our bodies are made up of all kinds of metals. In fact, some people are allergic to different kinds of metals, so there is evidence that they affect us in some way or other." So, with that stated maybe you could purchase certain stones to help you deal with these people. Tradition has it that Blue Topaz promotes harmony and brings forth leadership qualities enabling you to grasp control of any situation you confront in life. In short, their energy is about manifestation and balance. So, take it or leave it, I am not sure either way.

May your day/week improve. Shalom

• bavman
    bavman

Would LOVE to see you you tommorrow. (Trying to dispense positve energy)

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

((((XJWMS))))

Emotionally draining, negative people have taken up your morning. I hope we can make your afternoon better, and send you home free of tension.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit