Do you believe in negative energy?

by xjwms 30 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwms
    xjwms

ALL of you people are the best, ... because you always have the right answers fast......

Last week I had that run in with bro & sis Pioneer...and they really beat me up, . This week a brother called me, with a stupid tax question that I know he had the answer to. He had not seen me since last year at the memorial...and said...."Are you fatter since I seen you?"

Also, this week a brother I studied with until baptised called....wanted to have lunch...too hyper for me and depressed. I told him to see me later in the day would be better and lunch was not possible. He does not work because ....he does not want to be a "work" when the end comes. I have a hard time with that...

I have two people in my office building who are "inventing problems", and want me to solve them.

I feel like there is a bunch of negitive energy around me...........is there such a thing?

Could you all PLEASE send me positive energy.................I really need it.

• Ellie
    Ellie

I don't believe in it in any spiritual sense, however I do believe that if you are in a bad mood you will be sending out bad vibes and others will react negatively to you, this is common sense really.

• blondie
    blondie

The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone's concern and like vampires they suck our life's blood.” BETTE DAVIS

Not that this applies to people with problems beyond their ability. You have to be around some strong people for awhile, that don't expect you to prop them up. You know where we'll be tomorrow if you need a change of atmosphere.

Blondie

• Brigid
    Brigid

Yes, there is such a thing as negative and positive energy. There are also techniques to neutralize energy as well. People are like psychic sponges, giving and taking energy from each other all the time. Do you feel slightly drained after a question like "Have you gotten any fatter?". Subconsciously, this guy is feeding off of you. Getting cut off in traffic, silent treatment from loved ones, etc. All negative.

Conversely, have you ever smiled and made eye contact with a harried cashier? Sent them positive energy, in other words? You can feel them lift a bit.

I will send you some positive energy....

Love and Bright Blessings I send to you as these words coalesce before your eyes.

~Brigid

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I've come to the point where I believe in positive and negative energy (not to be confused with good and bad), but also those who suck it up like vampires!

Surely electricity teaches us that lesson? Blessed be!

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Last time I looked at a battery there was both a positive & negative.... So yes there is such a thing as negative energy....

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    He had not seen me since last year at the memorial...and said...."Are you fatter since I seen you?"

Regardless of how large a person may be, they could never be half the size of this person's mouth. I don't know how to send positive energy, but I think I could manage to send a lot of negative energy toward this guy right now.

W

• joelbear
    joelbear

i think there is a flow of positive energy and of negative energy flowing through all living matter. i think the only way to send positive energy is to say something encouraging. so here goes.

it will get better. go out side and breathe and tilt your head so that the sun warms you.

• daystar
    daystar

xjwms

Blondie's quote from Bette Davis is the bestest!

"Negative energy"/"positive energy" are useful metaphors, but nothing more, IMO.

I've used the phrase "psychic vampirism" to describe this sort of thing. But again, it's metaphorical.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Metaphoric, experientially descriptive, horses for courses...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit