Scary JW Thinking About the Benefits of Bird Flu

by Severus 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Severus
    Severus

I heard this from a pioneer recently. She said:

"This bird flu will be the next major pestilence. Even if it wipes out millions, that would be a good thing because Jehovah will be able to resurrect them. If they survived a few more years until the day of judgment they would be destroyed without the resurrection hope."

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Just a few short years ago my thinking was equally warped. Scary.

W

• Ellie
    Ellie

Thats awful but yes, I can see how they come to this sick conclusion.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    "This bird flu will be the next major pestilence. Even if it wipes out millions, that would be a good thing because Jehovah will be able to resurrect them. If they survived a few more years until the day of judgment they would be destroyed without the resurrection hope."

Sick, just sick.

-Becka :)

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LOL@ Finnaly-Free .. sorry ... good cocky ..what do you think cocky?

Could this be the anti-typical fulfillment of the birds gathering together for the great feast day of Jehovah?

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

That really is some sick thinking, I can not believe anyone would have such a fixation on the end that the jws do. But I guess that would mean more tamiflu for the rest of us.

• sir82
    sir82

Following such reasoning to its logical conclusion, the best thing that could happen to humanity would be for unrestricted & total nuclear warfare to break out. That way, billions of people would get a chance at resurrection!

On a more serious & unfortunate note, such a line of reasoning has been the cause of more than one disturbed individual killing off their family...

• Brigid
    Brigid

the best thing that could happen to humanity would be for unrestricted & total nuclear warfare to break out. That way, billions of people would get a chance at resurrection!

Yea, but now that the cold war is "over", they've moved onto other things. Many times, it's a halfhearted "that would be so sad" to be added almost orgasmically "but at least they'll be resurrected and have a chance at eternal life!!!!"

~Brigid

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I heard one bookstudy conductor was 'speculating' if an avian flu pandemic would be what the 'ravenous birds of the heavens' was alluding too.

Unbelievable how eager for death of millions some are. sad.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Holy crap! That's just one step of setting up terrorist bombs in public places!

That pioneer is NUTS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit