Have you seen any of the JW's elders that DF'd or DA'd you and or now DF'd?

by booker-t 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Never got DFed, but I pretty much consider the elders who gave me a shepherding call my JC Elders. One of them was nice, one of them was a prick. The one who was nice almost cried when I told him I wasn't going back. The prick elder told me I was going to be toast at Armageddon.

I haven't run into either of them, but my JW mother called the prick elder an asshole once. She's surprised that she didn't get hauled into the back room for that one!

• aniron
    aniron

I DA'd 5 years ago. Of the elders who where in the KH at that time.

2 have left over the pedophile issue.

1 resigned because they DF'd his son for smoking. But only reproved another elders son for fornication.

Another Elder who when I was there thought he was Gods gift to the congregation, was removed when he was caught smoking. Yet in the years beforehand, one daughter was pregnant before she married a brother she was just reproved, another daughter was known to be having sex with her guy, but nothing was done. One son a Min Servant ran off and married a dancer. Another son was known to be using cannabis, yet was still made a Min servant.

What about the scripture an elder should keep his household in order to be approved??

• Dune
    Dune

I remember an elder from the congregation i used to be in when i was little. Anyway, a couple of years after i left he was disfellowshipped for impregnating a sister during a shepherding call.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit