Where's Crumpet?

by slugga 22 Replies latest jw friends

• slugga
    slugga

Anyone seen or heard from Crumpet recently, I know she was having a bit of a hard time recently...

Matt

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I spoke to her this morning...shes fine although busy at work matey.

DB74

• slugga
    slugga

Cheers

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Hi Slugga - thanks for asking - thats sweet of you.

I have succumbed to pressure at home not to use the internet hardly at all at home for the purpose of chatting or particpating on these boards. So I only log on when he's out now which is not a lot lately.

I'm going away alone to a retreat to try and sort my head out and decide what I should do in terms of my relationship. here's no internet or telephone reception there so I will be out of touch with all other humans for a week at least.

I was supposed to be having an operation a week or two ago to remove the metalwork from my leg but that has been postponed for a few motnhs thanks to over worked surgeons on the NHS.

And I am planning to go into therapy very soon - just waiting for a private moment to myself where I can phone and make an appointment.

At work I hardly have any time at all - its so busy lately that as diamondblue says I don;t have time to do more than stick my oar in ocassionally here and at thomschat.

Hugs to all x

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i just ate her for lunch

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    i just ate her for lunch

Now I could be filthy now and bring the tone of the thread down completely....but I might get reproved or marked!

DB74

• greendawn
    greendawn

I hope things work out for you at the retreat, but why are you not allowed to link up to forums?

• Ellie
    Ellie

ewww, trust you DB

• trevor
    trevor

Crumpet

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems. You have mentioned before that there were problems in your relationship. Sometimes a complete break and little time alone can help to make sense of things.

Have a good time and avoid depressive thoughts.

trevor

• ferret
    ferret

Hang in there crumpet,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit