I have missed you honey!

Love Brooke

• kid-A
    kid-A

Hope it all works out for best Crumpet,

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Thanks guys! And Tij told me he was vegetarian! hehe

Greendawn - my partner (sort of ex sort of not) who's house I live in isn't happy at me spending hours and hours as I have in the past chatting on the internet and ignoring him from one day to the next - which is fair enough. And so I am keeping off them whilst he is at home in the main. Hope that answers your question. I can if I want to, but for a peaceful life its better I don't. In some ways he is right that I use the chat areas and message boards as a social life to avoid having to have a real one and am becoming more and more introverted - less and less interested in mixing with "real" people etc and he feels cutting off from the entire world because its less difficult to mix on the net than in real life is unhealthy and I can;t argue with that. Its a question I suppose of balance, a word rarely applied to me if ever.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

You already know that you have my best wishes and think its a fantastic idea to get away and have the beauty of your own thoughts for a little while, providing you keep positive. I am sure you will benefit from the therapy you have suggested also and I cant stress enough that you should pursue it.

You know me, I do approach things very light heartedly but I am serious when I say my thoughts will be with you matey and I hope things work out for you.

DB74

• slugga
    slugga
    Now I could be filthy now and bring the tone of the thread down completely

See i told you had a filthy mind

lol

Crumpet, stay in touch ! I don't know why your letting a man who's told you he doesn't find you attractive anymore control who you speak to but its none of my business really, so.... don't forget us and don't be a stranger.

Matt

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    I don't know why your letting a man who's told you he doesn't find you attractive anymore control who you speak to

Amen Slugs!

Db74

• slugga
    slugga

Ok I read all the posts now so I know why, I get it in the ear about the same thing, the amount of time I spend on here. She thinks because I post here I'm gonna go running back to the Dubs any day, then either force her to Marry Me (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) or dump her. She's even gone to the lengh of hiding my bible up in the loft because she knows I 'm to big to get up there lol

Unbelieving partners huh, who'd want one.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Hey Crumpy!

Glad to hear you are ok. I haven't been around so much either. You are always in my thoughts tho.

Cheers.

CYP

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hi Crumpet - all the best with the retreat and all. Hope it all works out ok. I think you'll find a lot of the people on here spend to long in cyberspace... it comes with the territory! Good to unplug now and then.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Ok I read all the posts now so I know why, I get it in the ear about the same thing, the amount of time I spend on here. She thinks because I post here I'm gonna go running back to the Dubs any day, then either force her to Marry Me (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) or dump her. She's even gone to the lengh of hiding my bible up in the loft because she knows I 'm to big to get up there lol

Tell me about it!

Elaines pretty relaxed as long as I dont neglect her lol; it took a while though.

DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit