Do You Ever Have Dreams About Being A JW?

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• jojochan
    jojochan

Only when armageddon came and a small group of us had horse drawn carrages and had the "sisters" all hiding in them. There we were, all riding out in middle of a desolate place, riding, fighting off the forces of evil that wanted to take away the "sisters" and use them for such demonic erotic pleasures. We used swords and sickels to hack them up as well. When I woke up; I had to laugh since the reason why I had dreamed that dream was because I had seen Mad Max the night previously.

So, so funny and crazy when you think about the concept of armageddon.

jojochan.

• Dune
    Dune

I hope i dont gross/offend anyone.

But for as long as i can remember, whenever i had a dream where i was about to get laid.

The issue of my being a witness stopped anything from happening. These dreams were disturbing because they happened often. lol.

• daystar
    daystar

Every once in a while I will have a dream where I'm at an assembly. I'm always the Interloper.

• jojochan
    jojochan
    The issue of my being a witness stopped anything from happening. These dreams were disturbing because they happened often. lol.

Been there/Done that LOL!

jojochan.

• lucifer
    lucifer

yup, they are really nightmares, I have had dreams where I am in the KH with my parents and I want to leave but I'm not allowed because we were stupid and went back to one meeting,,, I hate those dreams I feel so trapped

• minimus
    minimus

So Dune, you would dream that you almost got laid but couldn't because you were a Witness? Tough one.

• jojochan
    jojochan

Foe me it was just as when she was about to sit on me. The subject would come up, "Your'e a WHAT??!! Oh, god I'm sorry "

She whould jump off and run out the door.

In reality, if I said that, and I did, it was a turn on, and it drove them wild.

One said,"well, they have prince, we might as well have you."

I laugh to this day over that one.

jojochan.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

No. My dreams are untroubled by thoughts of damning the rest of the world to eternal destruction through my own good conduct. I consider myself very lucky for that.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• rimbaudbunuel
    rimbaudbunuel

I have a recurring dream that I walk into the kingdom hall wearing my suit and tie and my bookbag. I enter the doors and instead of a meeting going on everbody in the congregation is engaged in a wild orgy. And the circuit overssear is on the stage selling bags of weed. I think to myself man jehovah's witnesses sure have changed in that last couple years. Jonathan

• greendawn
    greendawn

It happens very rarely I remember I had a few dreams with elders and some with the R&F.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit