Check this out........

by Chimene 27 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Mine was obvioously a sarcastic one since I am still in his private group.

But I bet that girl who posted all the info he calls "apostate info" is from here already..........

• Chimene
    Chimene

LOL, that's cool. I wonder, perhaps he was counceled by his elders, and that's why he had to do an apostate clean up, LOL, or shut the space down??

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

I would guess so, I am still in shock a dub on myspace!! Heck, they even block that in the office.

• Chimene
    Chimene

Yeah really! I'm shocked I could get in. I can't even watch the video of the elder lying in court, I get the wall thrown up with SURF PATROL!

• Clam
    Clam

Ben's got a new avater of him in "his box".

• Chimene
    Chimene

Clam.....ROFLAO!!!!!

Nathan! that's right, now I remember, good oneLOL

Ben why do you live in a box under a bridge? Are your elders aware of this??? Surely someone in the loving congregation can help you out? That's apalling. How do you access the net? Do you use it at the library????

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

If you look at this one there are alot of people who are just studying with the witnesses. They have their email addresses posted and invite emails from the others. Maybe those of us who want to can email them some real info on witnesses.

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=12510238&groupID=100519271&adTopicID=27&Mytoken=15572872-D8E6-EE58-F7DF12A319037F0B32124942

• Chimene
    Chimene

OH, this could be really fun. Have you e-mailed any of them?

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

OMG MissPeaches! Loved the bulletin, haven't laughed so hard in awhile!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    OMG MissPeaches! Loved the bulletin, haven't laughed so hard in awhile!

I’m waiting to see if anyone will write to me about it now… Man I am going to MILK this!!! Glad I made you laugh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit