Check this out........

by Chimene 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Chimene
  • insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

That is pretty amazing, I did not think the dubs would be participating on a my space forum?!?!

• Chimene
    Chimene

Yeah, they really aren't supposed to, they say the elders frown on it, but I don't think they really get in trouble for it.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

LOL

I’ve been watching this guys group and he has been getting hammered by this one ex JW girl.

She just posts multiple threads over and over again about child abuse cover-ups, UN cover-ups, 607 all that sort of stuff.

• kid-A
    kid-A

I love you all! Your brother/mod/guy who lives under a bridge in a box,

-Ben

ROFLMAO!!! Well brother ben is right about one thing, he certainly lives in a BOX!!! I guess he loves you as long as you agree with his brainwashed perspectives!

What a dipshit.

• Chimene
    Chimene

That's cool! I wish I could have seen it! I hope she gets back in! LOL

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

For a theocracy who is supposed to follow the rules as set forth by the bible, it amazes me how soft the enforcment of the rules can be when it the rule bending (I guess the proper term would be brighter light) is of benefit to the society.

I can not help but think of the Williams sisters and their proper?? attire when on the tennis court or Prince and some of his music and think of how if a normal jdub were to pull some of these stunts, he/she would most likely not be allowed back in the kh.

If myspace is being banned from schools all across the country, how can the wt even think about condoning it amongst the members.

I am still learning about the wt, but the more I learn, I think the more confused I become!!

Wonder if we could invite the girl onto this forum???

Seems the kid is trying to make it like the wt site, only news favorable to the jdubs!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hmmm good idea… I might see if I can track her down and give her the url.

• Chimene
    Chimene
    What a dipshit.

Aint that the "truth", LOL

Yeah, i'm sure if your rich, or popular, you can get away with what ever you want

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh look at that – since you posted that message here 2 people have responded to his topic… Do you think that, that is a coincidence?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit