My Apology to Lady lee

by unclebruce 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

unc

PS: You can delete my account any time you want. unclebruce has always been bad for my image

What usually happens in situations like this is that the other mods make the decision whether to restrict someone. The mod involved can sometimes be too emotionally involved to make a decision at that time.

I chose to talk it out with them rather than do battle on the board (to the utter dismay of those who wanted to see the naked jello fight - and believe me - a naked Lee is something you DON'T want to see!).

• Dansk
    Dansk
    a naked Lee is something you DON'T want to see!.

Oh, I don't know about that!

Ian

• Golf
    Golf

Unclebruce, in golf they call your 'shot' out of bounds. You get an automatic two stroke penalty. Tee up again.

Hey, I'm glad I made it on your B-S---D list!!!!!

OK, go and take a cool shower.

Wowzie; I've met Lady Lee personally and I would be on my knees begging for forgivness.

Golf

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Two naked Lees would be worse.

unc aka Lee

Wowzie; I've met Lady Lee personally and I would be on my knees begging for forgivness
    sex sex sex!
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

unc

somehow I don't think that's what Golf meant.

2 naked Lees

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    a naked Lee is something you DON'T want to see!).

This is what that comment was in response to LL , cheers, Lee.

OH the sex sex sex - Yes I know that isn't what Golf meant and hopefully he knows that I know that he... It's called petending to think Golf said something he didn't .. maybe its a peculiarly australian invention.. maybe we do speak funny down here?

g'night LL sleep well lol hang on I just realised it's highly unlikely to be 5am over there - whatever you do I hope the day brings you some joy
    unc, caught sleep posting again!

• ballistic
    ballistic
    LURKERS NOTE: All my disgusting personal insults to gumby, golf, slugga, carmel, ozzie, mustang, ballistic, little toe, joel bear, wombat, Farkel and Rev Frank still stand

I don't know what it was, but when I think of all the things I've said on here and regretted, ya b*stard.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Before I go I want to thankyou for helping .. that shy girl what's her name with posting photos from file. I just went to Tech support and found your instructions Lady Lee. Thankyou - finding a paper clip was never so hard. Please don't be offended if I post my first pic from file here nnnnow:

• slugga
    slugga
    I chose to talk it out with them rather than do battle on the board (to the utter dismay of those who wanted to see the naked jello fight

Ehhhh It wasn't me that started it, honest, lol It was this perverted Northerner who just so happened to have a wheelbarrow full of the stuff...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/108502/1890715/post.ashx#1890715

Now we know why the Elders would break up his parties lol

Matt

• Golf
    Golf

Lady Lee, it's that time of the month for UNC, it's a man thing.

I didn't get on knees to ask my wife 'if' she wanted to marry a nut. I was already in her shell according to her.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit