My Apology to Lady lee

by unclebruce 27 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Dear Lady Lee,

I said some things I shouldn't have the other day and I'm sorry. A wiser man would have waited till his blood had cooled but I just opened my big mouth and belched forth insults. I have no excuse for getting personal.

I don't know you well but I do know you work hard on this, the premier of all disscussion boards and I know I hurt you. I won't blame you if you shun me and one day belt me from behind with a heavy pan at an apostate BBQ.

I didn't come back here to fight or hurt anyone.

Life is too short,

sincere apologies, unclebruce (aka Roughneck Lee).

===

LURKERS NOTE: All my disgusting personal insults to gumby, golf, slugga, carmel, ozzie, mustang, ballistic, little toe, joel bear, wombat, Farkel and Rev Frank still stand!

• slugga
    slugga

To damned late skippy. She's already filled in all the application forms in your name and posted them off to bethel.

Yer off to do missionary work in Iraq! YAY !!!

The brothers will be along next week with a a tranq gun and crate to bundle you in and you'll be air lifted and dropped off over Basra with a bible and some nice mags

• gumby
    gumby

Well I ain't LadyLee unc, but if I know her, she'll forgive ya.

BTW unc.....yer one helluva nice guy if nobody else thinks ya are ya bastard. Few apologise the WAY you do........you almost made me teary eyed and it ain't even bout me.

I remember when I first came to this board nearly 5 years ago and you made me mad because I didn't understand your humor.....or anyone elses at the time and I lashed out at you and told you to go to hell......along with a guy name francois( who now posts elsewhere). I'll have to find that post someday as I now laugh at it.

Hugs to you bro fer bein such a kind ol' bastard.............................( I just had to)

Gumby

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Jesus slugga you rotten no good sporren lift'n bastard ..packing me off to a missionary position ..why I oughta !! .. calm ..1 ..2.. 3 ...4.. 5... 6... 7 ...8 ...9 ...10..!

Dear brother Slugga have you heard of the three kick rule?

===

And you Gumnutts can take your sloppy sooky post and shov.... calm ..1..2..3...4... maybe we should have a nice cup of tea

and where's my pills damn it!! ... calm unc ..1..2...3.. PS: You guys just wait till my mate Ned gets here!

• slugga
    slugga

Aww I'm quite peeved that this has all ended in hugs and kisses all around I was looking forward to a fight and a laugh

alt

Unc Wombat features, whats the three kick rule?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

unclebruce

I said some things I shouldn't have the other day and I'm sorry. A wiser man would have waited till his blood had cooled but I just opened my big mouth and belched forth insults. I have no excuse for getting personal.

it takes a wise man to admit he was wrong so my esteem of you just went up. It was dragging pretty sadly the other day after your comments.

I don't know you well but I do know you work hard on this, the premier of all disscussion boards and I know I hurt you.

Well it ticked me off for sure. I took your remarks as coming from someone who didn't know me well at all. Regardless of what I do on this board, no one on this board should be addressed in that manner. In reality your remarks said far more about your state of mind than it did about me.

I came seriously close to deleting your account (which probably would be an abuse of my button-pushing ability) but I decided (along with some of the other mods) to let things settle down and wait to see what happens regarding your behavior on the board. Everyone says things at some time or other that they may feel badly about later.

I won't blame you if you shun me and one day belt me from behind with a heavy pan at an apostate BBQ.

Sorry unc, that's not my style. I would hope that if we did meet at some gathering it would be at least a handshake

I didn't come back here to fight or hurt anyone.

That is really good to hear. Sometimes we really do need to get up and walk away from the computer

sincere apologies, unclebruce (aka Roughneck Lee).

Apology accepted

Lee

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Fair enough LL

unclebruce

PS: You can delete my account any time you want. unclebruce has always been bad for my image

• slugga
    slugga
    PS: You can delete my account any time you want. unclebruce has always been bad for my image

I hope not, you are a unique voice on this board and one that would be missed. There are way to many pompous people in this world with stony faces, the woe is me lot, we need more clowns.

Matt

(Of the "Don't take myself to seriously" class)

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I musta' missed a good one, eh?

Well, all well 'et ends well. Nice apology and acceptance. Glad you didn't delete him LL.

Jeff

• Dansk
    Dansk

Goodness, I'm away from the forum for a few days and two of my favourite posters - and friends! - have a tiff!

Glad it's ended in

Lee, you have to remember that Australians are walking upside down, so the blood rushes to their heads!

Well done, Unc! Whatever you did wrong you were man enough to apologise. And well done, Lee, for accepting it. That says it all about you both!

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit