Check out my new tattoo!!!! :) pics!!!!

by kittyeatzjdubs 35 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Nice kitty but your body is a temple and you treat it like a piece of cheap canvas? ...

You do realise young lady that you'll have to have it surgically removed before setting foot back inside the Kingdom Hall

unclebruce making a stand for conservative outdated authoritarianism and christian geek values

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

So I take it they canned your ass to teach you a lesson? JN 12:42

Hang in there girl and keep standing up for what is right.I hope things are working out for you.

Goldminer

• slugga
    slugga
    You do realise young lady that you'll have to have it surgically removed before setting foot back inside the Kingdom Hall

No i was regularly getting tattooed in my dub days and i still kept my privileges

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Nice kitty but your body is a temple and you treat it like a piece of cheap canvas? ...

unclebruce making a stand for conservative outdated authoritarianism and christian geek values

lol @ uncle bruce.... i'm going to assume that was a joke.... luv, jojo

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    No i was regularly getting tattooed in my dub days and i still kept my privileges

What happened slugga - couldn't wait for the man with the writers inkhorn? Oh dear i'm sounding like Fred hall

===

Here kitty

• mariposa
    mariposa

Wow...pretty cool!! I really like your tattoo!!!

I had 3 tattoos before I was a witness and now that I'm out I'm ready to get more!!

I love the fact you got one of your kitty...funny...the whole time I was a witness my best friends were my 2 kitties. They got me through more crap than any witness friend could! I had a portrait painted of one of them after she died. I need to get one done of the other.

Thanks for sharing the pics...

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Here kitty

thank you dear. here's a kiss for you.

luv, jojo

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I'm not into tattoos personally, I don't like the thought of the pain, but that really is beautiful kitty, very artistic.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

thanks for all the compliments guys! they make me that much prouder of my art.

luv, jojo

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Oh boy is that gonna itch when it starts to heal!

Your a brave brave girl that's for sure!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit